Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Oh look Hehe

The Daily Star have an article up on their website about the forthcoming referendum on adopting an Alternative Vote polling system.

Look who they've chosen to illustrate it Big Grin

Not from the new shoot, unfortunately... it's an old pic, Lynne posted some from this set some time ago.

But why on earth did they give Lucy a red outfit instead of a blue one? Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...The article's in the paper too and here's the larger version of the pic which accompanies it Big Smile

Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Are there more pics from this set? I don't have any on my collection.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Here Smile http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/possible-tv-programs-lucy-could-star-in-p3366.html#3366

I admit it's not the most likely thread to start looking for them in Smile Question Time got mentioned and that's what brought us round to that point Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...Anyone else amused by the banner on the front page of the Star today... "Plus all your favourite daily sport"? Hehe
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Please continue Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I'm thinking of "polling" in the computer context in relation to checking for new Lucy material, and how much easier it would make my life running this site if things could be reliably interrupt-driven Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I'm sorry, chaps, I've done it to you again Hehe - put this thread back to the top when the pic of Lucy that has appeared in the Star is not from the new shoot that we are all so impatiently awaiting...

Instead we have this older pic of Lucy as a result of a couple of text-in requests (text DSTAR followed by a space, then your name and comment, to 80088) - one from Ainsy and one from Pompey Blue... I guess we can forgive him for supporting the wrong team Hehe

Kind of inappropriate to the current weather that they've picked a pic from a shoot taken on a day when I guess Lucy would rather have been wearing a bit more than a bikini, but never mind Smile - poor lass looks like she's thinking "FFS get on with it so I can get some clothes on, it's perishing out here..."

--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Damn you. Hehe You got me. Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

It seems like at the moment we are waiting for a lot of stuff that Lucy has done recently! Her 'royal shoot', her new Daily Star shoot, her Lynx content, the list goes on! Hehe Im sure it'll all be worth the wait though Big Smile
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

The Daily Star Is running a poll on Facebook, that we all know the answer to.

"Vote your HOTTEST British babe?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=question&id=222564804427057&qa_ref=qd

http://www.facebook.com/thedailystar
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

They are now doing another one Smile

This one is "Who's your favourite Daily Star Page 3 babe?" So we absolutely must be voting for Lucy on this Smile

Go to http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=question&id=224010007615870&qa_ref=qd and tick the box next to Lucy's name Big Smile

http://www.facebook.com/thedailystar?sk=wall
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

And just to encourage you to vote for Lucy as your favourite Page 3 babe we have some more pics! Somewhat larger than the usual Star gallery size... and the "ballot box" one is a proper HQ Big Smile

Vote for Lucy as your favourite Page 3 babe Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Great pics, especially the second pic which is a new 1 for me Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: