Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

it had been so long since lucy was on page 3 i nearly choked on my ham roll when i saw it , fingers crossed we don't have to wait so long for the next one.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Here's the website gallery version of the pic Smile

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Eek! wow incredible pic.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well wouldja believe it Big Grin Bounce

A classic Lucy role in the Star - a pic on the front cover to promote some feature inside. Yes, she is Big Smile they're doing some B&Q giveaway thing and while Lucy doesn't appear in the feature itself, she certainly does appear on the front cover to let everyone know they're doing it Thumb Up!

OK, like the Page 3 appearance it's an old pic - a very old pic! - but it is Lucy and she is on the front cover of a normal weekday edition of the Star. It's even longer since they did that than since they featured her inside. Yes, they are only very inconclusive signs, but... Could these events really signal the beginning of the end of the drought? Scratch Chin

What we really need to see now is a new shoot...

...and typing that makes me wonder if the one Lucy said she couldn't get to today would have been for the Star? Or am I being too hopeful? An intriguing thought though...

Anyway... What's on the front cover is a crop of Lucy's lovely smile from this pic. Might as well post the complete HQ rather than the newspaper-quality crop Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

was dissapointed there wasn't a bigger picture in the paper but any pic is better than nothing, fingers crossed there is something new to come in the next week or so Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Look at this from Lucy's twitter feed just now Big Grin

Lucy wrote:
Good day shooting for the daily star

Clap Clap Woohoo! Bounce Bounce Woohoo! Clap Thumb Up! Party Big Grin Bounce
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Jesus that was quick Hehe Im gonna stop contending with you Pigeon, Im just not quick enough Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Hehe - But remember I rely on you for stuff like "The Real Hustle", it was your invaluable spot that enabled me to cap it Big Grin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Blush Thanks, glad to know it was appreciated Thumb Up! Hehe
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Look at this from Lucy's twitter feed just now Big Grin

Lucy wrote:
Good day shooting for the daily star

Clap Clap Woohoo! Bounce Bounce Woohoo! Clap Thumb Up! Party Big Grin Bounce

Have they got a new editor?
Suddenly thought, well if we're going to go bust, let's do it in style?
Actually realised that Lucy sell things more when she's in it?
Realised that the public want some of the top models in the DS once in a while?

Anyway it's about time Big Smile

I thought I'd be looking like this Grandad by the time it happened.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

And the other possibility, of course, is... new management. Granted "new" is well over a year old by now, but GM do regularly have models appearing in the Star, so maybe it's them got the Star to straighten out.

...I hope I haven't got everyone's hopes up too much on seeing this thread newly posted in after Lucy's announcement on twitter the other day Smile No, we haven't got any new pics yet, it was more like this Smile

....>checks today's Star<
- No, nothing on page 3, but then I didn't expect anything...
- Check further into the paper...
- But the new shoot was for the normal daily version, wasn't it? Are you saying it was for a weekend spread?
- No... just keep looking Smile

...and sure enough what do I find but an old pic of Lucy on the text-in page Big Grin not one, but two people have texted in (DSTAR followed by name and comment to 80088) requesting a pic of Lucy... and we've got one Smile reckon they'll be two even more pleased people in a few days Big Smile

...And may I take this opportunity also to repost this link Smile http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-daily-star-video-petition-t697.html

--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Nice one!! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Can't wait to see her new shoot in the Star. Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Sorry chaps, you were all expecting this post to be Lucy's new shoot in the Star weren't you...

No, we're still waiting to see that Wry This is just a lesser event - the crossword in this issue is a "celebrity" one and has a crop of this pic of Lucy from the 2006 FHM awards next to it Smile

...Which reminds me that there are still a few days left to vote for Lucy in this year's FHM 100 Sexiest list Big Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

To be honest I was expecting just that! Hehe Good things come those who wait, Im certain her new shoot is gonna be epic! Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: