Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Woo I did find the pic in the paper eventually Smile

They didn't use a modelling shot - they used a crop from a "candid", printed it very small in black and white, and hid it in the top left corner of page 24. Result being I couldn't see where it was online and had to chase round the town checking six newsagents before I found one that still had a copy of the Star... But having thereby located the pic I have managed to retrieve a colour version of it, not very good due to being so small but here we go Smile

Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Edit.

Last edited by Chris on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Result being I couldn't see where it was online and had to chase round the town checking six newsagents before I found one that still had a copy of the Star...

I've found this happening a lot now. A lot of places are selling out of the Star. Won't that tell you to order more.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Won't that tell you to order more.

Exactly what I kept saying to myself as I found newsagent after newsagent sold out Smile

I haven't noticed it around here before, but then since I moved Lucy has been in the Star so few times that I haven't had the opportunity to notice it. But before I moved I noticed it a lot - they would all sell out of the Star, just that when Lucy was on the front cover they would sell out several hours earlier than when she wasn't...

So it not only means that the Star are losing sales simply through newsagents not ordering enough copies, they are also denied the feedback of getting a lot fewer returns when Lucy's on the front...
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Lucy in eastenders would be really cool hope it happens Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well here's some good news chaps Big Grin there's a reprint of an old pic of Lucy in Friday's Star Big Grin

This is the pic... will post the version in the paper when I've got it Big Grin

Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I've never seen that one before. How strange.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

same here, great pic
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Here's the version in the paper, congrats to "Lucyfan" for texting in with a request Thumb Up!

kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

i do like that builder's set lucy did , i even entered the comp where she would visit your site a few years back , sadly didn't win Weep Weep Weep
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Hot picture of Ms. Lucy. I'd love to see the unedited version of it.
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

lol it's bob the builder. Can we fix it. Yes we can
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

bobby the buildress Hehe
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

they probably be the best in the world
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: