Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Im thick I didnt see these Sad

anyway BRING BACK THATCHER Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well, perhaps not as such, she's not so with it these days...

Do think though that the Tories would benefit from having a stronger personality in charge, Cameron does seem a bit of an uninspiring choice.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Yeah i do but not him! Hes all talk no action. they even made a dispatches program about him a month ago. This might raise hell... I think Blair did a good job, he was a good public icon when on the TV and did make some changes. Views anyone?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I'll admit he did a good job for the Labour party. But he is also responsible for pretty well everything I cited in my post about what I don't like about the Labour government... Iraq, MMGW, war on the motorist, fostering paranoia over "terrorism", all the rest of it. No vote from me...
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Yeah theres a few things of him I support but 90% of it I don't just like you.
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Ach, they've been messing with Lucy's eyes - and other models' eyes too - for years, it's not a new thing. I'd not be so bothered if only they'd give us some new pics of our goddess at all...

What's their point in messing with their models' eyes, anyway? I mean, Lucy has beautiful eyes already and what they do makes them look ridiculous!!
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Yeah i do but not him! Hes all talk no action. they even made a dispatches program about him a month ago. This might raise hell... I think Blair did a good job, he was a good public icon when on the TV and did make some changes. Views anyone?

Pity they was all bad ones Hehe

I have never voted Labour and never will. Even though I'm a down trodden working man. They are not and never have been the party for the working man in my life time. Even though they try to make you think they are.

To be honest I trust none of the parties. So what do I do when a election comes around you ask yourselves. I try to find the one that is going to lie to me the least and actually do some of what they say they are going too. So at the moment I haven't decided who I'm voting but it still won't be Labour.
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

nice pics
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:09 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I've been waiting for them to reuse one of these pics Big Smile (pity we haven't got anything better than a hung parliament to celebrate instead of a proper Tory majority...)

Now they have done Big Grin

Lucy is in the Star for the first time in goodness knows how long Bounce even if it is with an old pic.

Now come on, Star, let's have a new shoot...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...and here is the article on the Star's website.

While it's great to see Lucy back on page 3 after so long it's pretty terrible to read the accompanying text. WTF do they think they're doing with that "page 3 retirement" comment? Furious

Lucy has NOT "retired" from page 3. The reason why neither she nor other firm favourites such as Malene haven't been on page 3 for ages - as has been explained many times on here by Poggy and myself, and indeed it was Malene who first clued us all in - is that the Star have implemented this retarded anti-glamour policy and cut their page 3 budget.

Now the lying swine are trying to make out it's Lucy's fault, and moreover are doing so in a way which gives a shockingly wrong and untrue impression of what she's doing Furious

They could at least have the grace to admit that the shortage of Lucy's appearances is the Star's own fault, and not try and blame their own failings on someone who has become the primary victim of said failings Furious

Anyway here's the website version of the pic:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well there is a most interesting article on the Daily Star's website today Smile

Of course with it being the Daily Star it can't be taken at face value as straightforward fact. It's an assemblage of various rumours and the like none of which are particularly new, and one would be particularly unwise to take note of the "wants to quit" bit, seeing as Lucy's modelling career is going great guns at the moment with plenty of excellent features in Nuts and no shortage of delighted interest in every new thing she does.

But indeed it is true that Lucy Pinder wants a role in EastEnders, she has wanted that for a long time - I particularly remember the detailed grilling she gave to the actor from it on Nuts TV, going into considerable and interested detail on what it was like to work in something like that.

And indeed we know that she is looking to the future and taking acting lessons - or "ACTORING LESSONS" as Oz "Picture" called them Hehe and that her ambitions in that direction predate her modelling days.

So it is great to see that the activity in these areas has stirred the Star to take notice and it would indeed be truly wonderful to see Lucy land a role in EastEnders... I'm sure we are all right behind her in that!

She most certainly has the talent to do it, even without the lessons... as we saw with the cracking piece of acting she did on The Real Hustle. It's simply a question of getting that fact through the heads of those who would be in a position to allow her to express that talent. Lucy Can Do It, she most certainly can Big Grin

(Though I must admit that personally I quail at the thought of having to watch EastEnders every day - I loathe the programme... but I think I could put up with it to see Lucy doing what she is so well capable of Big Grin)

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well for some reason I don't seem to be able to find the abovementioned article in the actual paper Confused

But we do have an HQ of the pic from Lucy's previous appearance Big Grin

pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

It always aggravates me when the star say stuff like that about Lucy quitting modelling when she hasnt said a single word about it! As for the Eastenders thing- I to cant stand the program but im pretty sure id watch it if Lucy went on it! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
Can't really envisage Lucy in Eastenders, everyone in the program seems to be permanently depressed. Though it would probably boost viewing figures for the male population of the UK. Hehe

I think Lucy would be more suited for The Real Hustle, imagine Lucy paired up with Jessica Jane Clemment... They could empty the wallets of men everywhere & make millions! Nuts

However, going back to the Eastenders idea, maybe if Lucy joined Eastenders, Jodie "Plastic" Marsh could join Coronation Street and then we would have BBC1 & ITV1 as the Nuts & Zoo of soaps... Idea

Well Lucy has said in the past that she'd like to be on it just to cheer everyone up Smile Must agree that it's hard to imagine the scriptwriters writing her a cheerful and happy character - I don't think they know what one is - but I still think she'd achieve that aim nevertheless!

As for Coronation Street - I don't watch that either but everything I see written about it these days seems to be about the actresses' boobs, so the "Nuts and Zoo of soaps" bit is maybe not too far out Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: