Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

One of my favorite shots of Lucy's and one of my favorite shoots.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Much appreciation for the provision of these two large pics of Lucy from the Star Thumb Up!

(Yes, I know we had this one recently, but this version is even bigger Smile)

kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

lovely couple of pics pigeon Feeding Pigeons Woohoo!
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Smile great pics pigeon now thats the lucy I fell in love with,natural curves and beauty thx
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Nice to have larger versions.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well even despite the lack of pics in the paper it seems the Star do still appreciate Lucy Thumb Up!

They have an article on their website about celebrities' voting preferences in the forthcoming election... and they have chosen Lucy to headline it Big Grin

(Warning: disable javascript before visiting the Star site, they have added some nasty little tracker script to their pages Sad)

Must say that like Lucy, my support is for the Tories... not out of any deep political allegiance to them, but because I am sick to the back teeth of the Labour government's nanny-state attitude, liking for pointless, unnecessary and freedom-destroying knee-jerk legislation, fostering of paranoia against an insignificant terrorist threat (I can remember when we had real terrorists...), "no you can't" attitude, war on the motorist, and support for the ridiculous fallacy of anthropogenic global warming - even though it is now thoroughly discredited and revealed as the work of a bunch of data-fakers - which they use as an excuse to raise taxes... Not to mention the war in the Middle East, which we should never have gone into - I have seen the dossier on Iraq and it is laughable... Will the Tories change anything? I don't know, I am highly cynical about the whole business, but I do know that under Labour it will only continue to get worse, and the Tories are the only realistic alternative.

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

The fact that its taken this long to get change for our country is also annoying, and after the expenses scandal you just think can you trust a politician? 80% of them probably not! Labour hasnt delivered the goods so lets give the Tories a shot at it, hay whats the worst that could happen? we already have suffered near worse with Labour anyway!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Oops Blush what with Lucy's lovely pic in Nuts today I clean forgot to go back and get this - the pic from the paper version of the article - which wasn't available at the time I posted last night...

...though of course, really, if they wanted Lucy in a Chelsea shirt they should have used this one Big Grin

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

her face looks strange in that first pic with the Chelsea shirt, she almost looks fake, what did they do to her face!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

It's just the small size of the pic I think, here's the original...

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I think its the eyes, this pic for some strange reason creeps me out. the editor im pretty sure has changed Lucys eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Argh, the Star always do that... it's absolutely barmy, I have no idea why they do it. It's only the versions that appear in the paper that they do it to, as well, they leave the eyes on the gallery pics alone... so why do it to the paper versions? I try and put it right but it's one of those awkward things, I always end up thinking "well that's a lot better than it was but it still isn't quite right"... Lucy has such beautiful eyes, too, they're her best feature, so why can't they leave them alone?

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

No idea, The Daily star have lost the plot in my opinion
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Ach, they've been messing with Lucy's eyes - and other models' eyes too - for years, it's not a new thing. I'd not be so bothered if only they'd give us some new pics of our goddess at all...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: