Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Thanks to the finder of this pic from Lucy's Gears of War promo shoot for the Star back in 2008 Thumb Up!

We may as well have the pics from the paper as well Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Great pics, love her hair in these pics.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

great pics guys..don't get me wrong i do appreciate the time and effort..but whats happening here is kinda sad ain't it..we just keep recyling old Lucy pics and stuff trying to keep ourselves happy..trying to keep the flame burning..i mean we should expect more new stuff on a regular basis..we are after all the greatest bunch of Lucy lovers on this planet..lately it seems things have been rather slow..hope i'm not the only one who thinks so..and what about the videos that accompanied all later photoshoots..i love Lucy and i want to see a lot more of her than i have recently Weep
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Things have definitely been slow in the Star for a year or so now, it's most frustrating. As has been pointed out in numerous posts on here it's their deliberate policy and it isn't only Lucy who's suffered, other firm favourites like Sophie and Malene have also been missing for far too long. All I can say is keep writing in everyone, make sure they know their anti-glamour policy and Lucy drought is not popular.

What makes it worse is that despite this policy they have still seen a rise in sales, due mainly to undercutting their competitors on price. The negative effect on sales from losing the glamour is masked by a rise from other causes. If only the price cutting had occurred at enough of a separation in time to make the harmful effects of losing glamour obvious.

We've been doing pretty well out of Nuts though, it's been a jolly good year for Lucy features in Nuts and let's hope they keep it up. Thing is with Nuts being a weekly publication as opposed to a daily they can't very well completely satisfy our cravings - it isn't really practical for them to have a Lucy feature in every other issue, so there are gaps, and with no Lucy content in the Star to fill in the gaps, they seem longer than they really are...

Though it is a shame not to have had any videos from Lucy's recent super Nuts shoot... warned or not, it's still a disappointment Wry

We're also still seeing the after-effects of the Neon period. Lucy's early days saw her appearing in a whole host of different magazines... then Neon realised that they could rely sufficiently well on repeat business from Nuts/Loaded and the Star to keep themselves a nice little earner while they sat on their butts and did nothing, so we had several years of Lucy appearing in hardly anything else. Now Lucy's got herself a decent management company, but there are contractual reasons why she isn't appearing in any other magazines - or any new onlytease shoots. There haven't always been... I'm not sure exactly what to feel about it, on the one hand it's really great that Nuts love Lucy enough to offer her an exclusive (partially, at least) contract, but on the other it's all very eggs-in-one-basket-y, and I can't help thinking that at least some part of the reason Lucy accepted the restriction was that due to Neon's laziness it didn't make any practical difference.

Be interesting to see how this progresses now Lucy's with someone who can be expected to do a decent job of selling her... perhaps what would be best for everyone would be for Lucy to keep on with the exclusive contracts, but with a month or two break between each one in which she can do shoots for other magazines (and onlytease) to spread interest and excite different market segments. Not sure how practical that would be but it seems to me it'd be good business for Lucy and good product for the fans Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Yeah those sound like great ideas, I'm sure im not the only one who is disappointed about Nuts axing Lucy's own personal advice page? It had been going on very well for a good 4-5 years and then suddenly its gone! Yet we all hope to see Lucy more and in different magazine etc even on TV but high hopes isn't enough. By writing/e-mailing in would help a considerable amount.

I keep on worrying that its because Lucy inst in her early 20's anymore so the daily star etc dont want to feature her as much because they think the public think shes to old compared to other girls who are still in there teens, IT AINT THE DAMN CASE!!! Lets hope we will see more of Lucy in the coming months and maybe some more TV appearances, her last one was very interesting and fun to watch. Although i m glad she inst with Neon anymore her new management has done very much better than her predecessors but we could see more of our fav girl.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Thanks to kilbs for digging this up Big Smile

Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Edit.

Last edited by Chris on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

You have got to love her tanned.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Part of the "innocent appeal" thing is to do with it being a Star pic... that tends to be the Star style. And yes, it makes it even more of a shame that we are so lacking in Lucy pics in the Star these days...
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Smile YES now thats the LUCY we all know and fell in love with,great beauty,greatlarge well rounded breasts perfect,thx for sharing klbs
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Part of the "innocent appeal" thing is to do with it being a Star pic... that tends to be the Star style.

It's been a Page 3 style since Page 3 started in the 70's. Both the Sun and DS have always used it often. Not every model pulls it off well though. Lucy seems to be a pro at it. I bet she can do the big puppy dog eyes well too Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Love that pic, if you look closely her left nipple is very slightly showing. Do you think this is deliberate?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

The story behind that one is that Lucy didn't notice and Jeany Savage pressed the button anyway. Tut tut...
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

or tit tit in this case Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: