Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well the waiting is over Big Grin Bounce Bounce

Lucy's shoot is in the Star for 24-01-10 and it is most definitely worth seeing Big Grin

The theme of the shoot is Lucy studying for her OU degree in English, which seems to be going well Big Smile

She also mentions once again her long-standing acting ambitions, and expresses the hope that her various TV appearances will enable her to get the opportunities Big Grin

Which makes it all the more of a cause for jubilation that she will be appearing on "The Real Hustle" - that certainly ought to make people sit up and take notice when it appears!

Yay Lucy Woohoo!

kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
She also mentions once again her long-standing acting ambitions, and expresses the hope that her various TV appearances will enable her to get the opportunities Big Grin

Which makes it all the more of a cause for jubilation that she will be appearing on "The Real Hustle" - that certainly ought to make people sit up and take notice when it appears!

Yeh I hope so too Lucy in a proper film would be ace.

its ace too shes back in the star with a proper new shoot how long has it been. hope they do more of them now.
perv

Contributions: 7

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

any nudes?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

No... just the three pics I've posted.

Or do you mean would Lucy do nude scenes in films? The answer is no, she's said before she'd find it too embarrassing.

I'd be hoping she'd get picked for more serious roles than that anyway, she's well capable of it... as I mentioned some considerable time ago and am now reminded of by the reference to her OU English studies, Lucy would make a cracking Jane Austen heroine Smile
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Lucy would make a cracking Jane Austen heroine Smile

I better start auditioning for Mr Darcy, lol... Hehe

Also, I'm loving the pigtails. Wink
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Love the pictures Thumb Up!
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

enigmatic319 wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
Lucy would make a cracking Jane Austen heroine Smile

I better start auditioning for Mr Darcy, lol... Hehe

Lol have you seen what Herve put on the other site Big Laugh

Herve on the other site wrote:
A film about stunning cavewomen fighting rubber beasties and men in monster-suits, obviously. Or female astronauts in skin-tight jumpsuits on the Planet of Naughty.

Any film that is part-Russ Meyer(Beyond the Valley of the Ultravixens, Faster Pussycat, Kill kill!/ part-Roger Corman(lots of rubber monster nonsense, and some Poe adaptations with Vincent Price)/ part-Irwin Allen (producer of Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea and Lost in Space), with a good measure of Dino de Laurentis (Flash Gordon), and some Ken Russell (The Devils, Tommy).

Perhaps the most beautiful, seductive, hilarious, terrfying and ridiculous film ever made... since the seventies at least.

Has anyone seen Excalibur? A bit like that and One Million Years BC and Flash Gordon. Absolutely mad but beautiful and sometimes extremely funny.A film about stunning cavewomen fighting rubber beasties and men in monster-suits, obviously. Or female astronauts in skin-tight jumpsuits on the Planet of Naughty.

Any film that is part-Russ Meyer(Beyond the Valley of the Ultravixens, Faster Pussycat, Kill kill!/ part-Roger Corman(lots of rubber monster nonsense, and some Poe adaptations with Vincent Price)/ part-Irwin Allen (producer of Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea and Lost in Space), with a good measure of Dino de Laurentis (Flash Gordon), and some Ken Russell (The Devils, Tommy).

Perhaps the most beautiful, seductive, hilarious, terrfying and ridiculous film ever made... since the seventies at least.

Has anyone seen Excalibur? A bit like that and One Million Years BC and Flash Gordon. Absolutely mad but beautiful and sometimes extremely funny.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

ROFL Herve deserves an award for "most humorous poster on a Lucy site ever" Big Smile

enigmatic319 wrote:

Possibly not quite as much as I do! Wink
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I've noticed Lucy not the only top model who's been missing from the Daily Star of late. Most of them have seem to have been fazed out a fair bit of late. It seems the credit crunch had even made the Star cut back on it's spending and go more for the cheaper up coming or less established models.

The shoot is again a great shoot. A little different from what she had done before with the Star. IMO one of her better ones too.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
I've noticed Lucy not the only top model who's been missing from the Daily Star of late. Most of them have seem to have been fazed out a fair bit of late. It seems the credit crunch had even made the Star cut back on it's spending and go more for the cheaper up coming or less established models.

Now there's an interesting thought, I too have commented on the lack of other favourites such as Malene and Sophie but had put it down to the ongoing repercussions of this combined with Neon (who most of them are with) not making enough effort to get them back in. The idea that they were simply cost-cutting had not, I must admit, occurred to me... I guess in so far as I had thought about it at all I'd simply thought that their expenditure on shoots was pretty insignificant as a proportion of their total expenditure, but on the other hand I suppose with an editor with an anti-glamour bee in her bonnet it could still be considered as a candidate for economising.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Someone texted into the Star to say that Lucy has been sorely missed and that she can model another 10 years no problem Big Grin

Good work Joe Thumb Up!

The result is a repeat of this pic Big Smile

Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

The way Lucy looks, I say she could model until she's well into her 40s. Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I've said the same thing myself... Lucy at 46 is just as good-looking as Lucy at 26. No reason at all why she shouldn't be able to carry on more or less indefinitely Big Grin
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Would Nuts keep her on past 30?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Straightforward age isn't a barrier - it's looks and "the name" that count. I hate to mention the name but Jordan still gets work even though she looks a complete skank, they just photoshop the lines and creases off her face... her biggest obstacle these days is that everybody hates her, you should have seen the storm of protest on the Loaded website when they asked if they should do a shoot with her Hehe That's not a problem Lucy will ever have Big Grin She has and always will in the future also have infinitely better looks, she always has had a bigger "name" than Jordan with Nuts and she is rapidly overtaking her in that respect in more global terms, she is Nuts's biggest star and her popularity continues to grow... they would be barking mad to drop her just because of an irrelevant number.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: