Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Yep... here we go Big Grin

Clicky piccy of the one on the front cover:

As expected there are no big pics inside but there is this small and rather agreeable, if somewhat psychedelic, one of Lucy at the Thriller do Smile (This is as big as it gets but there's a better one in the Thriller thread.)

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well I was expecting Lucy to be in the Star for 24-01-09 but not like this...

This lovely picture from the Lucy-showing-Lily-Cole-how-it-should-be-done shoot Wink is on the front cover... only not as the original, but as a sick photoshop, accompanied by a caption which suggests they have been letting their vile imaginations run away with themselves again. Dunno what the article will say, it's not up yet, but I don't suppose I'll be posting it when it is.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...Well all we have inside is a tiddly version of this familiar pic:

So here is a clicky piccy of the original of what they've got on the front Wink

slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Nice pics there PIGEON,thanks for sharing with us LUCY admirers,and thanks for allowing me to join in the fun
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

No prob, glad to have you on board Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Gah, now I know what all that stuff was last night about Lucy going to be in the paper and she wasn't... and for that matter about her being at a party Smile

The papers were there all right and taking photographs but they didn't get done in time for it to make Tuesday's papers, so we're getting them in Wednesday's.

This is from the Star and Lucy does look distinctly beautiful Big Grin ...if rather less enthusiastic than she did in the Thriller pics Wry

This one's off the Mail's website:

Haven't got any more yet but if I do I'll whack them up here, no point starting a new thread for each one-off Smile
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Is it my screen or Lucy's hair is green?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Not your screen... it's just a green light somewhere reflecting off Lucy's luxuriant tresses Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Lucy is in the Star again for Thursday Big Smile and not only are the pictures rather fine, the accompanying article... well it's the Star, but it's one of those articles which not only contains an unusual amount of truth but would be brilliant if it was possible to believe all of it Wink

It says that she is looking to get involved with the Conservative party to boost its popularity, that she has been flooded with requests to appear on current affairs shows... well you'll see them here if she does Big Grin ... and that she has been invited to the annual Conservative Black and White Ball, which is er in a couple of weeks I think... Let's hope she tells them to chuck out that weaselly Blair-imitator Cameron and get someone like Hague back Big Grin

Problem is the Star prints so much rubbish the natural assumption is to assume it's doing it again... If the world was a good and right place it would be true... but I can't really go asking people at six in the morning Wink

Let us at least hope that the Conservative demographic is sufficiently far removed from that which comprises the recipients of certain recent undesirable publicity that it does stand a chance of being true Wink

This qoute from Lucy is one we've seen before: "People are often surprised that I am interested in politics. But the reality is that politics affect everyone and we should all try to understand what's going on."

Anyway here are the pictures...

Clicky piccies (reminder: that means if you click them you get the full size version)

Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

nice work werner Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

'S what I'm here for Wink glad to have you on board Thumb Up!

...We've now got the article on the DS website.

Trouble is that it postulates a reaction to... er... the context in which Lucy's political views have recently been publicised Wink which is completely the opposite to everything else I've seen. From what I gather (not having watched any of it) she was tasked with expounding upon the deficiencies of the Labour party while standing in her pants in the freezing cold in front of a bunch of strangers. All I've seen in reaction to that is a bunch of ignorant morons having a go at her for doing it with a coat on and a further bunch of ignorant morons taking the p out of what she said... is it really beyond said morons to imagine themselves in such an embarrassing situation and to consider how unimpressively they would perform if someone did it to them?

But it would indeed be most heartening if important Conservatives did have the insight to realise that if Lucy was in a proper working environment as opposed to a deliberate attempt to take the p, then she would indeed put on a more than worthy performance...

The idea of the Conservative party advertising itself by means of a glamour model is a bit, er, radical. Thing is Lucy is so much more than just a glamour model that if she did it it would actually work. The article does give the distinct impression of containing some truth (the quote from Lucy) along with a lot of flannel (all the rest of it), but we can always hope that Lucy gets the chance to demonstrate that there is actually considerable merit in these ideas Smile

I guess they can't very well stand up and say that man-made global warming is a load of rubbish invented to diminish the economic dominance of the USA because it was Margaret Thatcher who came up with the idea in the first place Wry but they certainly have a big lead over Labour at the moment and Lucy could help to cement that if they do realise how far beyond modelling her talents actually extend.

Anyway here are the versions of the pics off the Star website...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Teehee, I've just discovered that digitalspy.co.uk have just more or less copied the story in their usual uncritical manner Wink

Still, I have this optimism that perhaps if enough people shout about it it might come true nevertheless... OK, so it's a long shot Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

On the Star's website today is another of their frequent articles plugging the low price of the paper.

That in itself is not notable but they have recycled one of these rather fine pictures of Lucy to headline it Big Smile

Website version:

Clicky piccy from archives:

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I want a price like that.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Price? I don't want a Price, I want a Pinder Wink Lucy is... shall we say... priceless Big Grin

...I've discovered some more pics of Lucy from the abovementioned party Smile not fantastically good quality I'm afraid. I've missed out three that were taken through the windscreen of a car of Lucy in the back seat looking absolutely shattered, poor lass, and I've had to do a bit of photoshopping to minimise the impact of undesirable features of the background, such as a fat ugly bouncer leering over Lucy's shoulder in a lot of the pics, or in others the figure of Dave Read Roll Eyes jetzt wird alles klar...

But there are some rather good ones in the set too Big Grin

Download from rapidshare: lucy-pinder-party-26-01-09.tar.gz 2.2MB

Eighteen clicky piccies, my server is gonna love me Wry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: