Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I've just been told to check the Star website for new content.

And sure enough... Big Grin

The Star have changed the pic they're using on the website article... it is now this one Big Grin

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

This is one of those nights when I am a bad pigeon, I am told not to be too late driving half way round the country because I will need to check the Star but nevertheless I still do end up in a situation of lateness... Wry Wink Hehe

Yes, Lucy is in the Star tomorrow Big Grin They have a feature of "curvy vs skinny" and they are inviting readers to vote for their favourite... And it features Lucy Big Grin whom they quote as a size 10.

So you need to text DSVOTEE to 80088 (yes, that's vote with two Es) Wink

Interesting too to read the quote from Jeany Savage under the pic:

Jeany Savage quoted in the Star wrote:
"I think Lucy looked better when she was a size 12. The boys loved her curves, but she's lost a little too much weight recently."

But she reckons Daily Star discovery Lucy, 25, still looks gorgeous.

"Although she's still got a lovely womanly figure, it was more so when she was a bit more voluptuous. But as long as she's still got her boobs, she'll look good."

With which I agree except for the important point that it seems to be somewhat out of date - in the football shoot videos Lucy definitely looks back to her former glory. So unless there has been some recent disaster I think what this means is that there is a need for new shoots in the Star Wink

And the pic... gorgeous indeed Big Grin

...However. There is also this... and whoever thought up the comment right at the bottom must be barking insane...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I have been most remiss, I forgot to check for the website version of the article...

And here is the website version of the pic Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

OI YOU LOT... Smile

Pigeon wrote:
They have a feature of "curvy vs skinny" and they are inviting readers to vote for their favourite... And it features Lucy Big Grin whom they quote as a size 10.

So you need to text DSVOTEE to 80088 (yes, that's vote with two Es) Wink

Who didn't vote???

Lucy only came second and with less than half the votes of the winner, too. This Will Not Do...

OK, I'm not really blaming the readers of this forum Smile I reckon it's the Star's fault, their dreadful anti-glamour policy and the sad shortage of Lucy features in recent months has got to take the lion's share of the blame... The comments from Jeany Savage and that "fashion" chap probably didn't help either. Definite need for more Lucy features, so both JS and the readers can see she has got her figure back properly now...

I will say I have been wondering lately if we are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel regarding this policy. On the other hand I've thought this before and I've been wrong so I don't want to raise false hopes...

I will also say I couldn't suppress a cackle of glee at seeing that hideous Jordan creature coming bottom with only 1% though Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Second place in the vote or no, though, Lucy has certainly taken her rightful position as the star of the newspaper version of the article Thumb Up!

We have a great big lovely picture of her, dwarfing the rest of the content Big Grin never mind the vote results, Lucy will always be the real Number One Big Grin

And we also get more of the pic than we did in the Australian Zoo so no worries there! Smile

These are the sort of features in which we have been sadly lacking in recent months, so let us hope that such articles as this do indeed herald the downfall of the anti-glamour policy Smile Tomorrow's Star is definitely one to buy!

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Wow.
I love the pic.
She looks awesome.

But I think I'll have to edit it and remove the tatoo.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Aw, Dib...

Oh go on then, just for you. But it hurt to do it Smile

Check your PMs...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Seems the Star have picked up on the cartoon of Lucy in this week's Nuts.

They seem to be saying she'll be in a comic, but it is the Star after all, so I'll believe that when I see it Smile

Pics of the real Lucy are a lot better than the cartoon though Big Grin

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

And not surprisingly the less familiar of those two pics appears on page 3 for Wednesday Thumb Up! along with another instance of the cartoon Smile

This is a sweet pic of Lucy, she looks just lovely Cloud 9

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Oh this is rather appreciatable Smile Lucy is on the front page of the Star website today Big Smile and her gallery has been updated with a usual-gallery-size version of that sweet pic Big Grin

The article on the website has also been updated with a copy of the cartoon, which wasn't there last night:

enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

She looks beautiful. And, (I've never said this before), her boobs look amazing! Thud

She's got great skin....so lucky Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

And they haven't photoshopped out the curve of her stomach as they so often do, they've left her woman-shaped... Lucy-shaped... rather than doll-shaped.

It's that smile she's giving that really makes the pic, though. Lucy always has a lovely smile, but that one really does tug at the heart Heart Cloud 9 Blush
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well... Lucy is in the Star tomorrow with another - though rather small - version of this pic.

It's in an article about big vs. small boobs which has been prompted by another model with very large boobs. It's the other model who is the main feature of the article, so they can't print a reasonable sized pic of Lucy or she'd totally steal the show from the newcomer Big Grin

There is along with the pic a vote... the vote question is "Is an H-cup too much to handle" since that is apparently the other model's size, with Yes or No options.

I'm not entirely sure what to say about this... but I think it's most likely that they'll take the result in terms of large boobs in general, so one should vote No - 0901 030 8279 or text DSVOTEB to 80088.

But. Having read the article and vote bit in the paper I will say that it is more important to text in a message of support for Lucy.

Big boobs will win anyway, but it is definitely important to make sure they know it's Lucy's big boobs that are the winners. Whether or not you vote, do this... text DSTAR followed by a space, then your name and comment, to 80088 and let them know we want more Lucy Smile
Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Very nice pictures of Lucy Pinder. I just love her big boobs. Thanks.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Whats this about Lucy being in the star today someone says shes in it. did you miss it or is it not true?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: