Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jgclark

Contributions: 21

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Supra Edd wrote:
Dib wrote:
IMO, the bra seems photoshoped and not real. Hehe

i kind of agree there. theres certainly something odd going on.

By default that means the bottom had to be pasted on too. Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Hehe

There's all sorts of odd things if you look closely, Lucy's collarbone looks a bit odd too.

I think the thing with the bra though is basically an engineering failure, it's just having problems coping with the load Big Smile

Great though that (as you point out, Edd) they've left Lucy's tattoo on, I was a bit worried they'd keep photoshopping it off. Full marks to Lucy for getting one that is not only sweet, but subtle enough to avoid the attention of the messer-abouters Smile
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Cor Lucys calendars going to be ACE Eek!

Ill tell them over there they dont know yet. bet someone says something stupid though.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:09 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
bet someone says something stupid though

Ah, I think I have seen some of that. Was the phrase "over the rainbow" used by any chance?

There are... certain elements who make a point of holding a ridiculously rose-tinted viewpoint, defending the indefensible and asserting that - in defiance of the evidence of all history - ordinary human beings can be 100% perfect and infallible... whether out of genuine self-deception or as an amusingly futile attempt to curry favour I cannot say. I on the other hand consider that such an attitude is of similar benefit to Lucy - and everyone else - as Stalin's attitude to the Holodomor was to the Ukrainians. I have a general principle that if something is wrong one has a duty to complain about it - otherwise it never gets fixed... and when the "wrong thing" is something detrimental to Lucy's interests (such as a certain programme and certain attitudes thereto) then my motivation for complaint is all the stronger. Said elements then take exception to my attitude and respond by ignorantly attempting to denigrate information I provide... even when it is subsequently confirmed by sources they trust.

Given that (a) they have no knowledge of the integrity - or indeed the identity - of my source for that which I do not merely collate, and (b) that we have hard evidence of the site that they hold so dear acting contrary to Lucy's interests and directly contradicting what Lucy herself said, the untenability of their position is glaringly apparent and I find the whole business really rather amusing.

So my advice is not to worry about it, just take no notice Wink - and look forward to Lucy's calendar Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...Meanwhile back in the music business the beat goes on and on... Smile

The Star have given us (...well, you Wink) a pleasant surprise today Big Grin there is a picture of Lucy on the text-in page Thumb Up!

Thanks of the nation are due to David from Cleethorpes and pompeyblue, who both texted in to say they want to see more of Lucy Big Grin - it does work chaps, so come on, text DSTAR followed by a space, then your name and comment, to 80088 Big Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well tonight it took ages for the website to update...

- Gaw it's taking ages tonight, if it's not updated next time I check I may as well pack up and go to bed...
- No, don't do that or you'll regret it Wink
- Oh ar? I'll wait then Big Smile

And indeed it was worth the wait Big Grin

Lucy is in the Star tomorrow... and with such a sweet pic, this is lovely Cloud 9

...and from a "new" shoot, too, which is also good... they're still doing shoots even if they hardly ever print the pics. So now they have printed one don't forget to text DSTAR followed by a space, then your name and comment, to 80088 and tell them how much you liked seeing Lucy again Wink

pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

many thanks, great pic - lucy been working the abs? awesome Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I hope not! I think what you're seeing is photoshoppery Wink

Here's the Star's website version of the pic:

pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Yeah i was gonna say has she worked the abs - or has someone been working the airbrush, lol Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well once again (after several prods to look at the website Wink) I am pleased to report that Lucy is in the Star again today Big Grin

She is on page 3 (advertising a free 3 bet on Arsenal vs. Man U and a free Mars bar Big Smile) and a truly lovely pic it is too Big Grin

But what's this supposed to mean? "Don't worry... your P3 babe is on page 17"??? Confused No she flipping well isn't, she's on page three (3). There's someone on page 17 but Our Page 3 Babe is most definitely on page 3... with the lovely Lucy Pinder in the paper all other content is irrelevant Big Grin

Readers' Letters
Daily Star
10 Lower Thames Street
London
EC3R 6EN

or text DSTAR followed by a space, then your name and comment, to 80088, or email starletters@dailystar.co.uk ...or sign up on their website and add your support for Lucy on their forum.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...and here we have another version... smaller but more complete Big Grin ...thanks to original provider Wink

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well this is jolly good news Big Grin

Today the Star have on page 3 a big plug for Lucy's 2010 calendar Big Grin

Here we have another superb pic from it in a large-ish size. And a lot of attention for Lucy's calendar too Big Grin

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Woohoo, Lucy is in the Star again today only four days after she was last in it Big Grin

From the looks of the text-in page it would seem that some dreadful Gavaghanesque character has been texting in recently with the usual silly whining about page 3 pictures which that type is so fond of Sad But the realists have responded in force Big Grin and as some sort of reward for their replies, we have this lovely pic of Lucy... who is described as the "queen of page 3" Big Grin

And Lucy is of course a most appropriate choice of model too for a pic to accompany a riposte to that rubbish Big Grin

It is also worthy of mention that they have refrained from messing about with her eyes in this pic Thumb Up!

Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Lucy Pinder is gorgeous. Thanks for the pictures.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Lucy gets another mention in the Star today Big Grin

Apparently two TV shows are on at the same time tomorrow and this is causing consternation among their viewers - it seems to be X Factor and Strictly Come Dancing, I think, I must admit it took me a while to work out what the article was on about since it is written on the assumption that you already know what's going on, whereas I manage to ignore the shows in question so completely that I didn't have the right shaped hole in my brain to fit that information into.

It seems it's a big deal which one to watch and which one to record or something. Me, I'm more likely to be changing my brake pads. But it takes all sorts and since one of those sorts is apparently Lucy I guess it doesn't do to worry about it Big Grin

Part of the article consists of Lucy and others giving a few words about their thoughts on the matter. I must admit it took me a long time to find Lucy in the paper because the picture is so small. But when I did find her I discovered it had definitely been worth the effort Wink Big Grin

An interesting choice of pic to use, but one which I definitely appreciate Big Grin it brings back a very good memory which is a shining star in a very dark time. I've never known anyone as happy as Lucy was when that pic was taken Big Grin

There is also a page on the Star website with that section of the article which includes Lucy's comments, and that is headlined with this pic:

Anyway, brake pad changing preference or no, I have thought for a long time that Lucy would make an excellent presenter/judge for either of these shows. And if she is a fan of them anyway, well then... come on, let's see it happen Big Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: