Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...Well the Star have at least done us better today Big Grin

They have a big feature proposing various "humorous" celebrity alternatives for Cabinet Ministers. Can't say most of them meet with my approval apart from the obvious choices of Clarkson for Transport and Gene Hunt for Justice Smile

But the undoubted star of the feature is Lucy Big Grin her large and lovely picture thoroughly overshadows the rest of the article Big Grin OK it's one we've seen before but it is very welcome to see it again Big Smile - pity they didn't use one from Lucy's new shoot though...

They've got Lucy down for International Development Confused I'd have put her for PM myself Big Grin failing that Chancellor or Home Secretary - Chancellor would be a good one, her idea for flat rate income tax rocks Big Smile

On the other hand, given the number of readers this forum has from the Middle East, China and India, perhaps International Development isn't such a bad idea after all Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

The article is now on the Star's website, accompanied by this pic Big Smile

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

It's a lovely pic indeed.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...And we get a larger version in today's paper Big Grin

For this it seems we have to thank Tom Brown who texted in to say Lucy's cabinet post ought to be Education Secretary because she could teach him a thing or two... Certainly would give a new meaning to Tom Brown's Schooldays Big Grin

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
And the interesting thing is as I say that although most of the article one can assume is the Star's usual rubbish - I have no idea about Casey but "a pal said" usually means "we've just made this up" - the bit about Lucy going is true, I've known that since Friday, not sure if she went then or if she went earlier but in any case it probably means her 2010 calendar is in course of production. Which is... a good thing Smile

...Well it is now confirmed that indeed that bit was true Big Grin Lucy did go (and it was a case of "she went earlier", not accompanying the others). Malene has just posted it on her forum Big Grin (poor Malene didn't get to do a calendar, seems they've been messing her about a bit over whether she gets to do one this year or not Sad)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

...Oh Smile came to this thread to make a new post, saw my post above and that reminded me.... for the benefit of certain northern Members of another forum Wink when I post this sort of thing it isn't all "speculation", although admittedly my source does like to wind me up and is sometimes deliberately vague Hehe as in the above instance, I knew that Lucy had gone out of the country for work, I just didn't know the details.

...Anyway.

After far too long an absence Lucy is in Monday's Star Big Grin Big Grin

Admittedly it is one of those daft features where they are using her to promote someone else Sad and that probably accounts for at least some of the photoshopping Wry but at least a feature we do have Big Grin and they are lovely pictures anyway Big Grin

Dib

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

The first pic is awesome.
The nexts are too, but the first one has something special...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I like that comment Smile the later ones - especially the third one - have been photoshopped to death, whereas the first one is a fine demonstration that Lucy's modelling talent really is instinctive, she didn't have to learn it, she knew it all already Big Smile

Here is the Star website version of the article. I do hate it when they use Lucy to promote someone else... let the new models stand or fall on their own merits, don't try and pinch someone else's success to boost them. Especially not Lucy's...

And website versions of the pics:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

I wonder if Lucy's seen this Hehe

On the Daily Star's website there is an article about rumours that Michael Jackson's kids aren't really his (on which I have no comment other than to say if the Star says they aren't it's quite likely they are Wink)

They have chosen to illustrate it with a picture of Paris Hilton at Michael Jackson's memorial service. Something which maybe Lucy would have gone to if she'd been able to...

Well...

At the time of writing it seems that the Star haven't actually managed to find the PH picture to put on their website. So they have occupied the space with this placeholder graphic...

Aw Lucy...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Oh well you know.

I was having a PM conversation earlier on about the current state of the Star's moronic anti-glamour policy, bemoaning the lack of Lucy features...

- Be careful what you write, you'll be writing a different sort of email tomorrow...
- Oh yes? Scratch Chin

Indeed yes Big Grin Bounce

Lucy is in the Star tomorrow Bounce Bounce her first proper feature in ages. And a lovely pic it is she's given us too Big Grin

Let us hope there are more like this (he says optimistically) Big Grin

Clicky piccy:

Dib

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

It's good to see Lucy back in the Daily Star.
But why they always edit her eyes?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Ah, that perennial source of bafflement. And it's really hard to correct too. I can make it better but I never seem to be able to make it right.

It's like that in the print version, too, but for some reason the pics on the website are not so afflicted. Does it never occur to them to make the comparison?

Lovely Lucy Smile

We also have a repeat appearance of this rather fine pic of Lucy on the Star website, in an article from yesterday which I missed due to being dozy Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Well... Lucy is in the Star for the 17th Big Grin and it seems they have resisted the temptation to photoshop her eyes in this pic.

Which isn't too surprising. Normally it is only the pics from Jeany Savage which they do that on, ones from other sources tend to suffer a lot less.

And this pic is indeed not from Jeany Savage. It is from another female photographer whom we hold in very high regard Wink

When Lucy does a calendar shoot... it's not just the calendar that gets shot and it's not just the calendar where we see the results Wink

Dib

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

IMO, the bra seems photoshoped and not real. Hehe
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder in the Daily StarPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Star Reply with quote

Dib wrote:
IMO, the bra seems photoshoped and not real. Hehe

i kind of agree there. theres certainly something odd going on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: