Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in the Daily Mail

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in the Daily MailPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Mail Reply with quote

Just been pointed at this article from Yahoo...

I must admit I am getting more than a little fed up with seeing articles like this going on about BB this and BB that as if Lucy had never done anything else. If only they would concentrate on all the worthwhile and valuable stuff Lucy has done instead of plugging such an undesirable association, keeping it in the public mind instead of allowing it to be forgotten... it doesn't exactly make it easy for Lucy to make progress Sad

Doesn't seem to be anything in the actual paper, but the article date on the website is 9 this morning so maybe there'll be something in tomorrow's, I'll keep my eye open.

Anyway here are the pics...

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily MailPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Mail Reply with quote

Why does she like so much those Big Belts?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily MailPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Mail Reply with quote

Oh, I think that's Lucy's instinctive sense of style Big Grin her slender elegant figure and her high waistline mean that a big wide belt worn high up really suits her, and she knows it Smile

It's that same slender high-waisted elegance that enables her to wear those incredibly short skirts and not only get away with it but look really good in them. Most women who try to wear skirts that short just look like they're going OTT, but not Lucy, she looks completely natural and fitting in them.

She takes full advantage of having such a lovely figure, really, a lot of her outfits have the same principle of a "dividing line" somewhere between ribcage and belly-button - it's not an uncommon theme but it only works on a figure like Lucy's. High-waisted jeans, for example... or short tops like the one she's wearing in the October pic from her 2008 calendar, it looks even better when she's wearing it as part of a complete ensemble.

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in the Daily MailPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Mail Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Oh, I think that's Lucy's instinctive sense of style Big Grin her slender elegant figure and her high waistline mean that a big wide belt worn high up really suits her, and she knows it Smile

It's that same slender high-waisted elegance that enables her to wear those incredibly short skirts and not only get away with it but look really good in them. Most women who try to wear skirts that short just look like they're going OTT, but not Lucy, she looks completely natural and fitting in them.

She takes full advantage of having such a lovely figure, really, a lot of her outfits have the same principle of a "dividing line" somewhere between ribcage and belly-button - it's not an uncommon theme but it only works on a figure like Lucy's. High-waisted jeans, for example... or short tops like the one she's wearing in the October pic from her 2008 calendar, it looks even better when she's wearing it as part of a complete ensemble.

That remindes me I still don't have my calendar... Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily MailPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Mail Reply with quote

No nor me Sad I'll see what I can do...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily MailPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Mail Reply with quote

...Well what I have managed to do is to find a large version of the better of the above two pics Smile unfortunately not the best of quality, but never mind, here we go... Clicky piccy:

qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder in the Daily MailPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Mail Reply with quote

spotted these on rexfeatures.com never spotted them before

http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?kw=tina+malone&search_newest.x=11&search_newest.y=8&search_newest=search_newest&iso=GBR&viah=Y&lkw=&stk=N&sft=&search_oldest.x=-1
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily MailPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Mail Reply with quote

Good spot that man Thumb Up!

Lucy looks absolutely lovely, it's a crying shame the pics don't come any bigger than this...

Herve

Contributions: 29

Lucy Pinder in the Daily MailPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Mail Reply with quote

It's only the Mail. Remember, those are the pages where petty hags like Alison Pearson and Liz Jones like to criticise the most minute flaws in other women, because they're perfect. Hang on, Liz Jones is the one who looks like Gillian Mckeith, but more dead. It's neurotic bints spouting their sad worldview to a load of petty gin-soaks waiting for the school run to start.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in the Daily MailPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in the Daily Mail Reply with quote

Flipping scrapers... look at this ROFL

Robot-generated mashup of my posts
jack36

Contributions: 121

Lucy Pinder in the Daily MailPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:29 am    Subject: lucy pinder Reply with quote

bigger version just for you pigeon Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: