Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu"Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu" Reply with quote

Lucy has been featured in a Spanish magazine called "Intervi˙" Big Smile

Their gallery pics from the feature are all ones we've seen already in Nuts, but we do have a new pic from the cover... shame it's so small Wry

Naturally, my next move is to try and get hold of a hard copy Smile

Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu"Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu" Reply with quote

Look no further, my friend! Captain Spaniard to the rescue!

Intervi˙ (which is simply how "Interview" is pronounced in Spanish) is a really old (it started in the 70s) magazine, with lots of "serious" articles (mainly politics) mixed with some light nudity models. Along the years it has displayed the charms of local and international cuties, actresses, singers and celebrities. Sort of like a poor (and Spanish) cousin of Playboy.

I didn't knew this week's cover was Lucy, simply because I don't cross near a newsstand on my daily routine. Good catch!

Tomorrow I'm buying two copies, and send me a private message or a twitter DM with your postal adress to have yours delivered pronto!

EDIT: I've posted a comment on Interviu's site inviting my fellow compatriots to join this forum, advising them to keep the "OMG! I'd F#@$% her all night long!" and so on well away from here, on risk of permanent banning.
--disabled--

Contributions: 263

Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu"Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu" Reply with quote

Thank you and Your Welcome! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu"Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu" Reply with quote

Much appreciated Grendel, you're a lifesaver! Thumb Up! - And Todd too, for putting me onto it! Big Grin
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu"Posted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu" Reply with quote

Cant wait to see the pics Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu"Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu" Reply with quote

though i know pigeons scans will be of better quality, the pics are posted on the phun forum. a couple new ones and def looking forward to your scans pigeon Thumb Up! . here the ones i believe are new. first one is very very..good, def a different kind of lucy pic.

Other one wasn't new, that was in Nuts Wink ~ P

HQ of the pic above... Smile

Last edited by linkweed on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Grendel

Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu"Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu" Reply with quote

OMG that 1st pic is amazing!!! Can't wait to get to a newsstand!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu"Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu" Reply with quote

I've done a quick clean up on it Smile the other one wasn't new, that was in Nuts. It's that one and the cover one that seem to be new. Will get the HQ scans up as soon as Grendel's mag arrives Smile
Grendel

Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu"Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu" Reply with quote

Package sent. They've told me it'll arrive in 7 to 10 days, but I know from experience they aleays estimate conservatively.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu"Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu" Reply with quote

Excellent stuff Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu"Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu" Reply with quote

BTW in case anyone's wondering what the other pics in the feature are, the ones that are not new - they are a subset of these Aussie People pics, this Nuts shoot (12-10-2010), and this Nuts pic from 17-08-2010 Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu"Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu" Reply with quote

sorry to bump an old thread but did anyone ever see a proper set of scans in decent quality?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu"Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Spanish mag "Interviu" Reply with quote

Oh, bum. Grendel did send me the mag but what with one thing and another I never got them done. Must administer myself a kick up the backside...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: