Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann Summers
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nutsaboutboobs

Contributions: 2

Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann SummersPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann Summers Reply with quote

I just read that Lucy Pinder is doing a new underwear advert for Pace Media! http://pacemedia.co.uk

It's for the new Ann Summers range I think,

Can't wait to see it anyway!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann SummersPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann Summers Reply with quote

Truly excellent news if she is Thumb Up! it has long seemed to me that the underwear/lingerie outfits have been severely missing a trick by not using Lucy for their advertising. With her popularity and beauty she seems to me to be a natural choice to promote their large-bra ranges.

Not to mention of course that it is good exposure for Lucy to a wider audience, and lucrative for her to boot.

Reminds me also that Lucy has said in the past that she would like to launch her own underwear range... now that would be a good seller Smile

Any chance you could link direct to the feature on the site instead of to the front page? I can't find the material on Lucy either by poking around myself or by using Google's site: search facility.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann SummersPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann Summers Reply with quote

hope this is true lots of lesser known page3 girls have done it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgwrqbAQekA
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann SummersPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann Summers Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann SummersPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann Summers Reply with quote

It is Rosie, yes.

Sophie Reade has done some work for them recently too, so it looks as if Nuts girls are popular Smile Maybe that can give us hope that Nutsaboutboobs's rumour is true. I've been trying to find corroboration but haven't got anything one way or the other yet...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann SummersPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann Summers Reply with quote

Any proof of this so called advert even existing?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann SummersPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann Summers Reply with quote

Hehe

Hoping to know for definite one way or the other on Monday.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann SummersPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann Summers Reply with quote

What happens on Monday?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann SummersPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann Summers Reply with quote

It's after the weekend so stuff starts happening again Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann SummersPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann Summers Reply with quote

So is Lucy gonna be in NM this Tuesday? It said next time, not next week, could they be trying something else? I personaly preffered it when it was Lucys column only, Nuts are stupid for cutting it loose if you ask me.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann SummersPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann Summers Reply with quote

It does rather look like they've gone back to printing the column at irregular intervals rather than every week. I don't know why they keep messing about with it - if they're short of space the thing to get rid of is not the column but that page of vile pictures of revolting injuries, anyone who prefers looking at that sort of thing to pictures of Lucy needs professional help with their head.

It can't be that they're short of material, they only print four letters every week and they must get many more than that... if anything they should be giving it more space, not less.

And (of course) I agree that the column was better with just Lucy doing it - apart from anything else, she gives the best answers. OK, some of the other models do give some pretty good ones too, but some of them are just hopeless. It's not the sort of thing just anyone can do... it needs something between the ears, and that Lucy has in abundance Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann SummersPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann Summers Reply with quote

Maybe Lucy might be getting her column back? The Truth About Sex thing could just be temporary.

Last edited by RockyMoney on Sat May 22, 2010 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann SummersPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann Summers Reply with quote

Not what I meant, badchoice of words
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann SummersPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann Summers Reply with quote

Meaning Nuts are oblivious to are plees and act blind to them
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann SummersPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in sexy new advert for Ann Summers Reply with quote

To be fair I don't think there's been any concerted effort to petition them to return the column to a regular feature with Lucy in sole control, and they have certainly been pretty good at providing us with a regular supply of Lucy pics and features in the magazine. Though I will admit they have been stiffing us a bit with "extra" pics from Lucy in the website galleries - these have been conspicuously lacking of late, what's been more common is galleries which claim to feature Lucy but then don't - and of course people have been complaining about the lack of topless videos.

The ones who have really been deaf to our pleas are the pillocks at the Star, who not only have been acting the a**e for over a year now but to add insult to injury have been trying to make out that it's Lucy's fault we haven't seen her on page 3, when the truth is that it's entirely down to the Star and Lucy would have certainly appeared on page 3 if only they had commissioned her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: