Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010 Reply with quote

Yes chaps the wait is over Smile

A most excellent set of pics, "extras" from Lucy's recent Nuts shoot but in a slightly different style - for the most part - from the ones that appeared in Nuts.

This is not quite the same as the similar one that was in Nuts Smile

This one is rather small but it isn't quite the same as the one above Wink

This one is the same as was in Nuts, so this is the Nuts scan hence slightly better quality Smile

And last but not least is this pic from Lucy's "housework" Nuts shoot, which surely counts as an "old favourite" by now seeing how many times it's been reprinted Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010 Reply with quote

Poster pic FTW! (4th pic down) Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010 Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010 Reply with quote

cracking pics, especially 1 & 3 Big Smile
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010 Reply with quote

Eek!

again

ace pics Big Grin
perv

Contributions: 7

Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010Posted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010 Reply with quote

Not a fan of her new lips. Wry Please don't get offended by my comment anyone.

Lovely pictures though.
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010 Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010 Reply with quote

perv wrote:
Not a fan of her new lips. Wry Please don't get offended by my comment anyone.

Lovely pictures though.

Heh, I don't like her new lips or her new body, as I'm a huge fan of early Lucy. However, she's still Lucy and that means I'll love her forever.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010 Reply with quote

with Chris on that one..but going to love her anyway..only if sometimes the stars actually thought about what the fans want..that would be kinda cool..but she's a lovely person..so i guess that makes up for everything else Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010 Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
only if sometimes the stars actually thought about what the fans want..that would be kinda cool.

The problem there is that Lucy doesn't actually know what the fans want. Pretty well her only source of feedback is the .info forum and the counterproductive management style of that forum means that she only ever gets to see sycophantic comments and never gets any realistic idea of what people really think. Which doesn't help her any.

Criticism does not imply lack of respect. If we didn't care about Lucy and think as much of her as we do nobody would be so bothered to comment when she does something suboptimal. It's a sign of affection and regard, not the reverse, but this point seems to get lost in certain quarters, which is a great shame and does not help Lucy.

The other problem is the post-production... the photoshop addicts also don't know what the fans really want. Indeed, they persist in gluing their heads firmly up their bottoms and convince themselves that their butchery is appreciated, when in fact pretty well everyone who is clued up enough to realise that it goes on wishes it didn't. The shoot videos are evidence of this... Lucy looks a lot better in the videos where you can see her true natural beauty than she does in the final photos where some mong has forced her form into conformity with some plasticised distortion of an "ideal" which does not correspond with what people really want to see.

sexybeast wrote:
but she's a lovely person..so i guess that makes up for everything else Smile

For sure it does Thumb Up! Lucy is just as beautiful on the inside as on the out, and that's where it really counts. I would still love her if she looked like Anne Widdecombe, though people don't believe me when I say it Hehe - she would still be Lucy, she would still have the really important qualities that make her stand out from the crowd.
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010 Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
with Chris on that one..but going to love her anyway..only if sometimes the stars actually thought about what the fans want..that would be kinda cool..but she's a lovely person..so i guess that makes up for everything else Smile

I take it as image pressure. That is what makes them change their image. But as long as like Lucy they stay the same inside, then we can over look that.

I do prefer the old more innocent un-imaged Lucy too. But we all grow and change in our body. So Lucy was never going to be different. We just have to accept it. With Lucy I think the changes have only been suttle. So we can all just accept them and continue to like her.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010 Reply with quote

Ach, that's something that winds me up. Not just models but women in general being under pressure to conform to unrealistic "standards" in order to be attractive to men... while those who promote those "standards" are light years out of touch with reality and seem completely deaf to any criticism of the artificiality and unrealism they promote. "Size zero" skeletal catwalk models being the canonical example... an image promoted by gay fashion designers whose personal preferences are for young male forms. So you get women who have absolutely nothing wrong with them fretting over nothing and ending up with eating disorders and the like.

It was quite sad to see Malene posting on her forum that she worried a bit about doing onlytease shoots because they are not photoshopped. Of course there were several replies assuring her that she looks better as her natural self than as what some photoshopper makes of her... out of sincerity, not just politeness.

I always loved that quote from Lucy that was on the pink site about how when she was started she was pressured to tone up etc., and she refused to do it. Rightly so Smile

Poggy wrote:
With Lucy I think the changes have only been suttle. So we can all just accept them and continue to like her.

Oh, for sure Smile That's why I keep pointing out the videos. Thing is there was a point something over a year ago when she definitely was too skinny having lost weight on purpose, there was even apparently a comment from Jeany Savage about it in the Star, and at the same time there was a picture in the Star which was a bit dodgy in that it was taken from an unusually low angle just after she had had her lips topped up. That has stuck in people's minds and is having a lasting psychological effect, emphasised by unnecessary photoshopping which obscures the fact that Lucy has put a lot, though not all, of the deliberately-lost weight back on, and by the poses required by some of her recent shoots with emphasis on pouting facial expressions.

It's the way the brain works... the mechanism of learning causes people's long term perception to operate somewhat like a PID tracking system with too much I and not enough P or D, and accumulate a static error when a step input is followed by a slow recovery. The whole thing operating more or less open-loop makes the error harder to eliminate.

The genuine changes in Lucy have indeed been subtle - she still has all her beauty, if in a slightly different form, but factors such as photoshopping and psychological tracking errors skew people's perception...

She will always be Lucy, whatever happens, unassailably beautiful and perfect Smile

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Oz "People" March 2010 Reply with quote

Yeah i think people are noticing these subtle things purely because of past events that have ceased, a recent psychological problem i think is the lips thing. If you look closely you can see Lucy is deliberately making her lips look bigger (Lucy Uncensored shoot) by puckering up or so to speak. At the end of the day Lucy is gorgeous and no photoshop using loser can hide it. I can guarantee you that Lucy's next shoot will confirm this statement.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: