Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

OK, to begin this post... here's all Lucy's pics from Nuts in 2008 Big Grin (59MB)

Nuts magazine this week has a feature of "Lucy Pinder's sexiest ever pictures".

No new ones... Lucy's most recent Nuts shoot is the one we saw in last week's issue; I think it possible that there will be another one before too much longer but can't really say at the moment.

Pics will be up in due course. I haven't had time to scan them yet due to being in blue-a**ed fly mode trying to set up this forum when I had originally configured the system deliberately to make such things impossible for security reasons. Please bear with me...

Lucy's column is unfortunately missing Sad wasn't there last week either; let us hope that this is just a "can't-do-columns-while-on-BB" kind of blip...

But it is extremely gratifying to see that they have a big feature of Lucy two weeks running Big Grin

Last edited by Pigeon on Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ug, I still haven't done those, have I, too busy... still they are all ones we've seen before...

This week's Nuts sees the eagerly-awaited return of Lucy's column Big Grin Not only does it guarantee a good picture every week, Lucy always has something to say which is interesting to read. This week she uses an expression I haven't heard since I was about 10 years old... everyone knows what it means but it's so long since I heard anyone actually use it... "Cavaliers and Roundheads" Hehe

One of the other questions makes me wonder once more why biology is so perverse... Why is it that as soon as you reach the age where you start to get seriously interested in the opposite sex, your body starts growing hair in silly places where the opposite sex doesn't really like it?

And the picture this week... Very difficult "de-photoshopping" job but oh so worth it. It's another from the set of Lucy in the shower cubicle and she looks distinctly gorgeous Big Grin

Clicky piccy:

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You got to love that pic.
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yes But I bet we would love it more if THE lovely LUCY removed her nice hands to reveal her full magnificent breasts
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hehe Column pic, though. She never does in the column shoots... Which is kind of fitting really, otherwise it'd be a bit like that "Not the Nine O'clock News" sketch... you know the one... American Express? That'll do nicely Wink crossed with some revision of the Monty Python marriage guidance counselling sketch with the men and women changed to the opposite sex. Or something like that Big Smile

This week's column is notable because just for once Lucy is actually stumped for an answer Shock her response to the chap who asks how a muscular man should dress is basically to say "I dunno, ask some other woman who likes that sort of thing". Still a perfect Lucy answer though Big Grin

A perfect Lucy picture as well Big Grin - Clicky piccy:

Dib

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Hehe Column pic, though. She never does in the column shoots... Which is kind of fitting really, otherwise it'd be a bit like that "Not the Nine O'clock News" sketch... you know the one... American Express? That'll do nicely Wink crossed with some revision of the Monty Python marriage guidance counselling sketch with the men and women changed to the opposite sex. Or something like that Big Smile

This week's column is notable because just for once Lucy is actually stumped for an answer Shock her response to the chap who asks how a muscular man should dress is basically to say "I dunno, ask some other woman who likes that sort of thing". Still a perfect Lucy answer though Big Grin

So she preferer a skinny guy?
That's good for me.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

"Skinny" might be going a bit far but yeah, she's not into the loads-of-muscles bodybuilding sort of thing... I know what you mean. Good for me too Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well this is rather neat... Lucy's work in Nuts has been approved by none other than the Grauniad Big Grin "Left-Wing Broadsheet Endorses Tory Model Shock" Shock

Yep... the Grauniad has recognised that Nuts's function in existence is solely to provide us with pictures of Lucy Big Grin

Grauniad wrote:
Springwatch without Bill Oddie is rather like the Rolling Stones without Keith Richards, Sky News without Kay Burley or Nuts magazine without Lucy Pinder. Simply not worth having.

Disable javascript before visiting: http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/organgrinder/2009/jan/30/bill-oddie-springwatch-organ-grinder
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oh look... just found this on the Nuts website.

I don't recall having seen this particular shot before. Though I could be wrong; it may simply be that I didn't pay enough regard to the original when it first came out. This version, however, is... improved Wink

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...also features in the sneak peek for Tuesday's issue, but I suspect it would be unwise to get one's hopes up. Still, there's Lucy's column to look forward to Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...Well there is a tiddly version of this pic of Lucy on the front of today's Nuts Big Grin

Haven't been out yet to buy the magazine but you can be sure I will oh yes oh yes. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...and now I have Big Smile

Seems I was right. There are a couple of pics of Lucy in it apart from her column... but they are the same ones I've posted website versions of already in this thread, and they're not very big so the website versions are better than scans would be.

And the pic of Lucy for her column was indeed worth looking forward to Big Grin

...No, it's not the same one that we had on the 11th of November along with that utterly stunning shoot. Nor is it a cropped version of that one that shows Lucy's face and body larger but shows less of her legs. It's one taken a few seconds apart from that one... but "a few seconds is a long time in shoots" Wink Lucy has put something very different into this one from what she put into the other one and it's absolutely wonderful Cloud 9

Clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

- Nuts website.
- What, they've put something up in the middle of the weekend?

Turns out they had. One pic featuring Lucy. In a gallery of 267 pics - of blondes. Now that's what I call fine-grained Wink

And it's an unearthly hour of the night as well... so I reckon this is a significant pic Wink

So here it is Smile

Dib

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

They should put Lucy in the middle, so the brunnette make the pic better.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
(unless Nuts throw a spanner in the works by not printing Lucy's column... No, I'm sure they won't!)

Gah.

I thought it was a joke about Lucy's column not being in Nuts today. I thought someone was winding me up... - No, there's nothing in Nuts - Oh come on, what about the column?

Just been down to the shops... ah yes, here's Nuts... - Check through it before you buy it! - What for? There'll be the column...

There flipping well isn't though Sad I've just wasted £1.60 on a magazine with no Lucy in it Sad

That'll teach me to think I'm being wound up BangHead took it seriously enough to make a dismissive comment on here but not enough to stop me wasting my money. I feel like a right idiot now Silly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: