Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

danman wrote:
I just came across the rest of the calendar preview pics and yes I will be buying it......against my girlfriends wishes haha

Hehe

SteveG wrote:
Thanks Pigeon. When was that picture taken? I didn't know how old it was.
There was only 9 in the group I found. I'm sorry if I shouldn't have posted it.

No worries, you didn't know Smile It was taken a couple of months ago.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Cracking pic of Lucy in Nuts today Big Grin

It's in the "news" section, too, which probably means we'll be seeing more of Lucy in the magazine before too much longer... though as we have seen from previous such appearances it's not as definite how soon it will be as it used to be Wink

fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

thank you thank you thank you Thumb Up!
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

awesome picture, thanks pigeon
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

well u tried Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Awesome pic Thumb Up!
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Excellent pic Thumb Up!
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I just noticed her right boob and side are a little off....must they mess with everything haha
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It was massively hard to replace what was obliterated in the magazine by one of their flaming caption boxes - basically had to redraw Lucy's hip since there was nothing there in the mag, and while I can copy stuff off other parts of a pic and make it fit in without too much problem, actually drawing stuff from scratch is a different matter. I'm no artist... although Lucy is, pity she couldn't have given me a hand Big Grin

I didn't do any editing on her boobs though, they're just as they were in the magazine...
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Have you seen them on the other forum Sad I posted this pic there and theyre all moan moan moan Id like to see them do it better. I think its much better than in the mag with writing all over it thank you Pigeon Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

frankly i don't know why u even bother with the official forum anymore, Kilbs...most of us are members there too but almost everything is a big pain with them...they are only happy when it serves their purpose..or else ur posts get deleted, u get banned or they just won't get it
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

and poor Rockymoney was the only one out to defend Pigeon's work...extra LUCY points to him for that Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
and poor Rockymoney was the only one out to defend Pigeon's work...extra LUCY points to him for that Thumb Up!

And my thanks too Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

thanks for the upload pigeon. and i saw the pic posted on the official forum. i love how theyre all getting bent out of shape because pigeon removed the caption to better see lucy. and the Manc member seems genuinely mad that a "third party" edited the pic ROFL . the forum is just totally assbackwards most days.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
frankly i don't know why u even bother with the official forum anymore, Kilbs...most of us are members there too but almost everything is a big pain with them...they are only happy when it serves their purpose..or else ur posts get deleted, u get banned or they just won't get it

Yeh I dont really know probably cos if I dont post the good scans noone else does it so the people who arent on here would miss out Smile most of them like them most of the time so I suppose its worth it. its just this one and anyway Ive read it again its nuts photoshopping that the people who actually count are moaning at. manc doesnt count cos he only posts to slag pigeon off.

I dont post much to say things anyway I used to but not any more usually I just post the pics.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: