Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Very pretty. Nice shot! Thanks for uploading!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

New shoot soon? Perhaps an issue with some more info on her calendar with an interview?
Also: Lucy's embarking on TV career... i havent spotted her on TV since TRH which was actually shot last year, I wonder whats happening? Confused
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
New shoot soon? Perhaps an issue with some more info on her calendar with an interview?

Yes, usually around this time of year that we get a couple of pics from the calendar shoot... don't suppose it'll be too long now Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
Also: Lucy's embarking on TV career... i havent spotted her on TV since TRH which was actually shot last year, I wonder whats happening? Confused

So do I... and I was most disturbed today to find that some total a***hole who works for a company which made a show with Lucy has for some unfathomable reason taken a dislike to her and delights in passing base insults against her Furious I'm not quite sure which company as I haven't tried to trace him yet - all I know is he uses the forum handle of "inkiboo" and drives an E39 M5 and a smart fortwo Passion Brabus Cabrio - I'd hazard a guess it's Square I Media who made "Make Me A Glamour Model". Nor do I know why he doesn't like her as what he says about her is complete rubbish - perhaps he tried it on with her and is resentful about being knocked back. I just hope he doesn't queer her pitch too much... though it seems also that he is moving to Switzerland so hopefully he won't have the chance.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Why is it that every time something goes right for Lucy's TV career, immediately after something bad reverses the process? Heres hoping her next appearance is on a grander scale Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Yes, usually around this time of year that we get a couple of pics from the calendar shoot... don't suppose it'll be too long now Smile

werent there 10 or so pics posted a couple weeks ago from her new calendar? i checked the calendar thread and they werent posted there for some reason.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Someone did post the full set on the calendar thread, but they were only there for about an hour before I spotted it and deleted them - full sets of calendars for the current and forthcoming year aren't allowed, only the pics which are officially released in papers/mags/sales material. And we haven't had any so released yet Smile
SteveG

Contributions: 35

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Just joined your forum. It seems you have some of the most up to date info. Keep up the good work!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks... we aim to please Big Smile
SteveG

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hey Pigeon, These photos that have CP celebrity pictures on them, Do they have a website? Or is it just for copy protection?
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

please tell me there are more of these
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

SteveG wrote:
Hey Pigeon, These photos that have CP celebrity pictures on them, Do they have a website? Or is it just for copy protection?

Both Smile

They're the picture house that handles most of Lucy's pictures.

It is for copy protection, they don't seem to realise how utterly futile it is since people like me edit it off again Smile

And they do have a website - here.

Unfortunately the pic you posted can't stay on here because it's one of the shots from Lucy's 2011 calendar...

danman wrote:
please tell me there are more of these

There are Smile There are 12 more of them in fact... you'll be buying Lucy's 2011 calendar for definite, won't you Big Smile
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

what about her 2009 calendar
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

AFAIK that's sold out I'm afraid Sad

You can still get back copies of Lucy's 2008 calendar though Smile

For 2009 I reckon your best bet is ebay, there's one here Smile
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I just came across the rest of the calendar preview pics and yes I will be buying it......against my girlfriends wishes haha
SteveG

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks Pigeon. When was that picture taken? I didn't know how old it was.
There was only 9 in the group I found. I'm sorry if I shouldn't have posted it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: