Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SledgeHammer

Contributions: 714

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks Pigeon, I'm clearer now.
So just to be sure, there's no more pics like these?

And off topic, could there be a chance of Lucy not wanting her pics AND vids to be posted online, just in the mag? Cause that'd explain the lack of pics on nuts, or maybe it's just a problem nuts have, cause Lindseys images haven't been uploaded in months.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The second thought sounds more likely
SledgeHammer

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well, I'm sure if they were gonna upload them they would've done that months ago for both Lucy & Lindsey?
Ahh, I won't complain. I'm sure they'll be uploaded in a while.
Thing is, if you look online, you can find the non-scan pics. But seeing as their Nuts' why aren't they on the website?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

SledgeHammer wrote:
Thanks Pigeon, I'm clearer now.
So just to be sure, there's no more pics like these?

...Thing is, if you look online, you can find the non-scan pics. But seeing as their Nuts' why aren't they on the website?

The only pics available from the shoot you posted examples from are either magazine scans or the small versions from the galleries on the Nuts website.

Any you find online apart from on the Nuts website are either copied from the Nuts galleries (in the case of the small ones) or are scans which may not always be recognisable as such especially if they have been scaled down. Any which really are not scans do originate from the Nuts website.

SledgeHammer wrote:
And off topic, could there be a chance of Lucy not wanting her pics AND vids to be posted online, just in the mag? Cause that'd explain the lack of pics on nuts, or maybe it's just a problem nuts have, cause Lindseys images haven't been uploaded in months.

We've had "extra" pics uploaded to the Nuts website from all Lucy's Nuts shoots this year apart from the most recent one, and there have certainly been "extras" from the shoot you quoted on the previous page. As usual, they have all been in the small size used in the Nuts galleries.

It's not a case of Lucy not wanting them to be put up. Not only are pictures from the magazine shoots allowed on the official forum, they also find their way onto the official myspace page, at least one per feature appears there and sometimes more; and a few of them have also appeared on the non-forum part of the official website.
SledgeHammer

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Gotcha.
Thanks again Pigeon.
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 68

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oh god, Lucy looking beautifull as allways Smile
SledgeHammer

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

@Pinderlover111, I like your avatar? Where can I see more of that shoot?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It's out of the Sport, here's a larger version:

SledgeHammer

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks again Pigeon, much apprecaited.
Seeing as it's from the sport, I take it there's no more similar to this? They do pics every once and a while? Or am I wrong.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

They seem to go through phases, mostly they spend their time recycling pics which are several years old but once in a while they come up with some previously unseen ones from a more recent shoot. I think that pic was from a Star shoot... here are some more some of which appeared in the Star beforehand and some of which didn't:

SledgeHammer

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon, you outdo yourself. Much appreciated Wink
Don't think I'd ask for much more now.
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

ok i got some large versions of her chirsmas special hq and big there on the way just need some time to get them ready
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

ok here they are (i got a trogin for this so i want every one to be happy Big Laugh

hope you all enjoy
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oops Blush nearly missed this pic because it's so small...

Lucy is in Nuts this week, described as a "Nuts legend" Big Grin - quoted as saying that she wants Arsenal to win the Premier League because she likes their style of play, but she thinks it'll be Man Utd who actually do win it.

JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Oops Blush nearly missed this pic because it's so small...

Lucy is in Nuts this week, described as a "Nuts legend" Big Grin - quoted as saying that she wants Arsenal to win the Premier League because she likes their style of play, but she thinks it'll be Man Utd who actually do win it.

Gooners Wink Nice one Lucy Cloud 9 Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: