Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

ccunlif1 wrote:
I dont mean to sound a prat but .... the most recent pics have not been published on the nuts site have they?

'Fraid not, they'd be on here if they had. Don't be misled by people saying "they always do it on a Thursday" Wink - they don't - but as soon as they do I'll put them up Smile
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

i think nuts is trying to tink us off pigeon thx for your vigelence
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Has Lucy stated that she wont be doing nude topless videos anymore? Or is she just not done one in a while? There is a big difference.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

She's told Nuts she doesn't want to do them any more.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Since we've found this out I've been thinking... Is Lucy not confident enough to do topless vids anymore for some reason? Probably not, but the same kinda discussion has happened about Lucys weight in the past. Not being a woman myself I'll never properly understand the whole diet thing, Lucy looks great! God knows why she stopped doing them, shame realy. So to 100% confirm- Lucy stated on ??? that she will never do a topless vid again for what reason? Was this told on the official forum?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Not from the official forum. Private communication with an equally - if not more - reliable source. I didn't ask the reason (it was a subsidiary part of a conversation mainly about other matters) so the possible reasons discussed on here are not definitive. Nor was it stated that Lucy will never do them again, just that she has stopped doing them - no mention of whether she might change that in future; I consider it unlikely, but not impossible (and don't anyone let those last three words raise unjustified hopes).
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

shes not doing any more topless vids Cry Cry why she looks like shes in her later 20s and still hot
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Woohoo Woohoo!

I was a bit puzzled last night after being told to check the sneak peek on the Nuts website only to find there was nothing in it.

There is something in the smaller preview that's just gone up now though Big Grin

Lucy's in Nuts tomorrow and while one of the pics is an old one there are some new ones too and my word does she look good in that bathing suit Eek!

Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

stunning ( jaw slowly opens wide)
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow now
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That beach pic is epic
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Spinning Eyes wow
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

each next day she looks different,more beautiful.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The pic of her with the knife, her face made my day Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

She looks even better in the full size version Hehe

This was not, as it happens, a shoot for Nuts. It was a shoot of several models for a calendar in aid of Help for Heroes - which is one of Lucy's charities - and it will be available from the end of October from http://www.hotshotscalendar.com/ for a tenner. Definitely worth a tenner for the shots of Lucy alone, we can see that Big Grin - and it's in a good cause too! Big Smile

In addition to these pics we also have a repeat of a pic from Lucy's housework shoot last year... Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: