Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Cool, her 2011 calendar is gonna be ace. So Lucy might of did her latest shoot before she left for her calendar shoot in Spain? Their could be another shoot waiting to be put into the mag (possibly)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Went away, acquired the tan lines we see in the shoot, then did the shoot, then did the calendar shoot Smile

Would hazard a guess that Lucy's next appearance (excluding the column) in Nuts might be a couple of preview-type pics from the calendar shoot, but I'm not going to commit to that at the moment Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I just saw what the Nuts issue issue this week, is Lucy featured? She's usually in this kinda issue every year. The whole on holiday thing I've always loved the pics they produced.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No, not in this set. But there is a rather lovely pic of Lucy for the column this week Big Grin - and a new header pic as well, sadly far too small but still great Big Smile

ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Mate you posted that reply at 0431! I was up workin but to have it and scan it was top draw thanks.... Great pic
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That's 1 epic pic
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

lucys number 1 but i got some bad news guys my computer is crap Sad and i got no acrhive right now Cry im trying to get it fixed but i cant get on every day now
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Anyone got anymore like dis

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Random_dude365 wrote:
Anyone got anymore like dis

Column pic, so we get them by dribs and drabs as it were. There have been other similar column pics though, such as this one:

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Just out of curiosity, what issue of Nutse did Lucy make her debut in? Pics and dates would be appreciated. Big Smile
WD84

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nice pics.
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Quote:

that pic is a good Thumb Up! one any more like that Big Grin
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

How bad is nuts air brushing getting?

Pic 1 was taken from their website around the time of the original shoot.

Pic 2 was taken today whilst i was looking to see if the most recent shoot was in the worlds best boobs folder as that was the article title on the cover of last weeks mag, what a waist of time that was!!

ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I dont mean to sound a prat but .... the most recent pics have not been published on the nuts site have they?

Last edited by ccunlif1 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No, theyl be on there soon i think. maybe with a new video heres hoping Big Laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: