Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
New LP vid!
http://www.nuts.co.uk/covergirls/lucy-pinder/video
The thing that strikes me as odd is about Lucy not doing topless vids anymore, in her latest video isnt she showing her right nipple a bit when shes wearing that sexy black bra? If you ask me this whole non topless vids rule is stupid and unnecessary. I hope that it's not gonna be like this forever, her topless vids were amazing, the non topless ones are still amazing aswell but it would be nice to see a good old topless vid again from Lucy. Sad
I agree, if I didnt like a particular shoot I knew the vids would always be great. but now its like going back a couple years. how long did we have to wait for topless vids and now theyre gone again.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts photoshoot for 06-07-10 issue - Part 2

marvinboutlier

Contributions: 9

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:
New LP vid!
http://www.nuts.co.uk/covergirls/lucy-pinder/video
The thing that strikes me as odd is about Lucy not doing topless vids anymore, in her latest video isnt she showing her right nipple a bit when shes wearing that sexy black bra? If you ask me this whole non topless vids rule is stupid and unnecessary. I hope that it's not gonna be like this forever, her topless vids were amazing, the non topless ones are still amazing aswell but it would be nice to see a good old topless vid again from Lucy. Sad
I agree, if I didnt like a particular shoot I knew the vids would always be great. but now its like going back a couple years. how long did we have to wait for topless vids and now theyre gone again.

Obviously Lucy can do what she wants. There's no disputing that. This does make it seem though that she's ashamed of what she does for a living. That somehow the videos from her shoots are dirty. She should embrace all that comes with being the top glamour model. She is making a hefty salary for what she does. To pull back now is just puzzling and she's denying her fans. I hope she reconsiders her stance.
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Niceeee it is how she looked in the intro.....I'm excited to get home now
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

manstyle...

Never seen that pic of Lucy before thats in your avy, where is it from?
danman

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I think pigeon got it from the nuts website
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nuts a month ago Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

What do you guys think about the current situation with the vids? Do you think we will ever see a topless 1 again, i bloody hope we do because if not thats just plain strange. Its a bit of a let down for us Lucy fans Cry
danman

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I would like to see a mixture of both, I think all topless vids kinda ruins it
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
I think another good possible career could be as a glamour photographer, following in the steps of Zoe McConnell. I'm sure by now Lucy has learned what it takes to do photo-shoot, and as such has the chance to be a better photographer than many of the hacks that have photographed her, and produced some very odd photography styles on her pics. I'm sure Pigeon will agree with me there...

A very interesting thought indeed, and it would certainly be good for Lucy, offering her pretty much the same privilege and advantages that she currently benefits from but with lifetime prospects.

Thing is that Lucy - somewhat to my surprise - admitted in one of the "behind the scenes" Overexposed videos that she doesn't know a lot about photography, and wasn't even sure how to pronounce "aperture"...

Lucy does of course have a shed load of artistic talent, as we have seen, but again the talent to create images from scratch doesn't necessarily correlate with the talent to record images on camera - to take an example close to home, my mum is also a pretty good artist (if not up to Lucy's standard) but doesn't go beyond snapshots with a camera - whereas I (or so my mum keeps telling me) do have "the eye" for photography, but can't paint to save my life.

On the other hand Lucy does eschew the use of a mobile phone camera to take photos, preferring to use a "proper" camera, so she must be at least good enough to make it worth her while to use the proper tool for the job. And she has amply demonstrated that she can produce a cracking result at more or less anything she decides to turn her hand to...

Really we need to see some examples of Lucy's own camera work to work this one out Smile
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I hope i am not going off the topic a bit, but it seems that, with the removal of the topless video's and less frequent appearences in nuts that lucy is 'seeing out' her contractual obligations to nuts... I.e doing the minimum required as specified in the contract to see it out to the end bit not with an eye to renew it so she can move on to other things. I hope this isnt the case but nuts is the only real new
Media we are seeing and there seems alot of rumor about tv etc? Just a thought .....
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I think the "less frequent appearances" thing is an illusion. After all, it is only two months since Lucy's last appearance in Nuts, and we have had three other features this year as well... five in six and a bit months, we aren't doing too badly Big Grin it's just that we've all been on edge waiting for this one with the shoot-coming-soon pic in the news section showing up an atypically long time before the actual shoot.

Also with the lack of appearances in the Star since early last year, and the appearances in the column having been sporadic for even longer, it makes the intervals between Nuts features seem longer than they are due to "Lucy starvation"...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Cheer up, shes in Nuts next week. heres hoping its not old recycled pics! Has Lucy finished shooting her 2011 calendar yet? or is she still in Spain doing it?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Cheer up, shes in Nuts next week. heres hoping its not old recycled pics!

...doing the column. Which probably means it won't be a recycled pic (he says hopefully Smile)

RockyMoney wrote:
Has Lucy finished shooting her 2011 calendar yet? or is she still in Spain doing it?

Finished now...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: