Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well i for 1 think that Pigeon should email Nuts telling them we want that particular pic with lucys whole legs showing, an a2 pic of that would be awesome, Pigeon give it a shot and send all of your trusty birds to the sky's to demand Nuts that we need that pic on the nuts store! Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

All jokes aside, do you think its possible?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Possible in theory, but not particularly likely I don't think Wry
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

please tell me we get to see her in what shes wearing when she does the intro to the video
danman

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

unless that's the same black bra/top she's wearing but her boobs and hair look great in that intro
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

when is the next shoot gona come?????
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
That lovely pic is a "sort of" poster, as in it's one that was printed on the inside of the back cover that I have to make sure not to forget to look for or else kilbs makes pointed comments Hehe

Lol Big Grin
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

ps I want them ALL as posters Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

danman wrote:
please tell me we get to see her in what shes wearing when she does the intro to the video

unless that's the same black bra/top she's wearing but her boobs and hair look great in that intro

No, it's a different one... we'll just have to wait and see what shows up on the Nuts website Smile

fan101 wrote:
when is the next shoot gona come?????

Wah, you are impatient aren't you Big Smile I'd concentrate on enjoying this one for the moment if I were you!

kilbs wrote:
ps I want them ALL as posters Big Grin

I've already made myself posters of the two double-page ones Hehe

DIY poster manufacture: A3 printer (keep an eye on freecycle, I got two off there) plus CISS. The double-page pics come out jolly well, and even the single-page pics still look pretty good when printed in A3.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon: post your poster pics, lets see how they look.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Confused I already have posted them - all I did was print out the scans I posted on the previous page.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ah i thought you meant something else, my bad.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

New LP vid!
http://www.nuts.co.uk/covergirls/lucy-pinder/video
The thing that strikes me as odd is about Lucy not doing topless vids anymore, in her latest video isnt she showing her right nipple a bit when shes wearing that sexy black bra? If you ask me this whole non topless vids rule is stupid and unnecessary. I hope that it's not gonna be like this forever, her topless vids were amazing, the non topless ones are still amazing aswell but it would be nice to see a good old topless vid again from Lucy. Sad
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I agree
If shes think about her future away from topless modelling, her old topless videos could come back and haunt her. Wry

Her recent lack of topless vids has maybe come too late, people will still know her for being topless so she should just continue untill she retires. Sad
danman

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Rocky I can't see the video from my phone but is she wearing the bra from the intro to the other video?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: