Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Now that looks more like it!! Thumb Up!
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

WOW!

Buying 2 copies tomorrow Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Same here Big Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I really like that picture on the cover
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Don't we all Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

My only worry judging from the front cover is yet again the amount of stupid junk Nuts put into the pics, they seem to go overboard sometimes. Remember the pops out in public shoot? It was a bit much, I think Pigeons gonna be busy getting rid of them tomorrow aswell, (maybe). The shoot itself looks amazing as always, i think this 1 looks the best out of the ones shes done this year.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
My only worry judging from the front cover is yet again the amount of stupid junk Nuts put into the pics, they seem to go overboard sometimes. Remember the pops out in public shoot? It was a bit much, I think Pigeons gonna be busy getting rid of them tomorrow aswell, (maybe). The shoot itself looks amazing as always, i think this 1 looks the best out of the ones shes done this year.

Well the front cover is always awful for that, but OTOH the shoot you mention turned out to be not too bad... I was apprehensive having seen the preview pic with stuff written all over the washing machine, but in the event that was the only pic that was a real problem, the rest were more or less routine.

Here's hoping this one is also like that - and not a pseudo-reversal of it, where the preview pic is relatively free of unwanted gubbins but the rest of the shoot is ruined... Smile

Though I definitely think it's time they learned that magazine features ought to pass the "scissorshop" test - ie. you can convert the pages into something suitable to go on your wall using nothing more than scissors to cut them out of the mag Smile

We shall see anyway Big Smile
SPAH

Contributions: 91

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

the theme of this shoot looks great too,

dont know about everyone else but the girlie bra/static pose doesn't really show off Lucy,

reminds me of the tattoo/bondage shoot a few issues back,

cant wait to hit Tescos before work,

3rd floor toilets are pretty quiet too Smile
Random_dude365

Contributions: 324

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

SPAH wrote:
the theme of this shoot looks great too,

dont know about everyone else but the girlie bra/static pose doesn't really show off

I agree
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:

Spinning Eyes Spinning Eyes NukeSpinning Eyes Spinning Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

(Well it wasn't so hard a clean up after all Smile)

Once again Lucy has surpassed herself Big Grin

If ever there was a reason to go and buy two copies of the magazine this has got to be it Big Grin

...And she is in it next week, as well... doing the column Big Grin

Last edited by Pigeon on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...And we have the video too Big Grin

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts photoshoot for 06-07-10 issue - Part 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: