Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Recent pattern has been for her to appear the week after the pic in the News section. The current issue broke with that pattern, but the upcoming issue is probably a good bet. Even if that turns out not to be the case it won't be long Smile
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I sure hope Lucy is back in Nuts for this week's issue
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Looks like Lucy isnt in this weeks issue Ranting
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

How thoroughly, benightedly depressing Sad a hopeless end to what's been a terrible day. They are messing us about, and I do not appreciate being messed about Sad

Can't say I wasn't warned about it, but since that was only about an hour ago it doesn't help the members much...
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

nuts@ipcmedia was it? I've forgotten what there contact e mail adress was Censored
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

nutsmag@ipcmedia.com I think, off the top of my head.

Do remember to tick the "request a read receipt" box Wink
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

she signed a contract with nuts right? how long does that thing last, its getting annoying lately that thats the only place she appears. how could appearing in only nuts help her career anyway?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thing is Lucy was de facto only appearing in the Star and Nuts anyway, what with things like the EMAP silliness over people who appear in rival publications precluding any appearances in Zoo/FHM and all that. Since she wasn't appearing in any other mags anyway, to sign an exclusive magazine contract with Nuts didn't make any practical difference, but did provide for more security and better fees. It was not really possible to have predicted at the time that the Star would go barmy and leave Nuts as the only source of appearances.

What the duration is I'm not sure, onlytease are waiting on its expiry to do some more sets of Lucy but then it's not impossible for it to be renewed before they get a chance of a look-in.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

i see. hopefully when her nuts contract expires she'll be free to pose in mags like loaded,zoo/fhm and maxim again(not sure how these contracts work but im assuming that would be possible). hopefully zoo/fhm dont stay bitter towards her.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I doubt she will be going to Zoo and FHM again, Lucys the queen of Nuts magazine. She might do a shoot for Loaded again but dont get ur hopes up
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

subscribe here and save money
subscribe to nuts and save money
isnt that a little redundent
isnt taht a little redundent
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
i see. hopefully when her nuts contract expires she'll be free to pose in mags like loaded,zoo/fhm and maxim again(not sure how these contracts work but im assuming that would be possible). hopefully zoo/fhm dont stay bitter towards her.

RockyMoney wrote:
I doubt she will be going to Zoo and FHM again, Lucys the queen of Nuts magazine. She might do a shoot for Loaded again but dont get ur hopes up

Myself I'm a little surprised that Loaded has apparently been excluded anyway, after all they are the same outfit as Nuts - both IPC.

Can't say I'm too sorry though, I've never liked the sleazy feel that a lot of Loaded shoots have, nor do I like the way they edit/fabricate the interviews to make Lucy sound like a thick chav.

Maxim, well tragically that no longer exists in the UK Cry a great shame, they didn't do that many Lucy features but those they did the shoots were all pretty good and the interviews were mostly excellent - they let Lucy be herself a lot more than the other mags do, they did very little editing or other messing about with them.

There have been odd Lucy features in foreign versions of Maxim but nothing new, just recycling of other pics.

Zoo/FHM I think is a lost cause whatever happens, we can see from the names they exclude from their "sexiest" list that their attitude problem is still alive and vigorous.
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

lucy should do more photo shoots in all areas will she still is the best Big Grin thats just my opion though Tongue
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:46 pm    Subject: Feel like posting pics? Reply with quote

Things are a bit slowed down on here right now, were all just waiting to see the preview pics for her new calendar Hehe To brighten things up
does anyone wanna post some pics that most of us haven't seen before?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: