Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy's the most liked on the Nuts website facebook thingy Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Lucy's the most liked on the Nuts website facebook thingy Big Smile

Woohoo! Bounce

fan101 wrote:
can you encearse the size a little its truly a great pic

Pleeease... I don't want to sound unhelpful but please learn to use the software I have pointed you to and told you how to use. I know it's not the easiest task in the world but if you don't practise you'll never be able to do it Wink (And really it is better simply to accept pics in the size they come in, because there is inevitably a loss of quality when enlarging them.)

RockyMoney wrote:
I think we've seen this pic before have we not Smile

Part of it, but not with Lucy's legs Big Grin the new version we can see all of her, and it's much better!

RockyMoney wrote:
Lucy very well could be featured in this weeks Nuts-
Sophie Reade presents the sexiest B*g Br*ther girls ever.

On the other hand the cover is now up and it seems to suggest that it is only covering the "normal" series. Predictably, I am rather inclined to hope that is indeed the case, rather than dragging that regrettable episode up again when it is dropping out of people's perceptions.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The discussion about PhotoShopping Lucy: So that kinda means were never gonna see Lucy's boobs non edited in a video again because she doesnt do topless vids anymore, do you think we will ever see a topless vid from her again? I hope so Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I have a suspicion we are unlikely to in the foreseeable future. Does make it kinda hard for me to trot out my usual line of "look at the videos" in answer to those who complain about the distortions of the pics Wry
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

its a shame she won't do topless vids anymore Sad being an overseas fan its something i really looked forward to
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Yeah im all for it as well, but does it mean she can't be both? In this days society does it mean she can't be a TV star unless she stops modelling? I think the answer to that is no, she can be both! When she starts appearing on TV again is that bye bye to her modelling? I for 1 would like her to have a good TV career and for her to still do the modelling Big Smile

I believe this is actually a yes.

Most models who go on tv to present or such like. Have had to stop modelling first. I'm talking proper tv that is. Well topless modelling anyway. Lucy could still do the odd lingerie or bikini shoot. As these have been done by tv presenters to without damaging their careers. Just depend though what Lucy would want to move into. As your more hardcore presenters such as newsreaders and political presenters would never be allowed to model. The more talk show and such type would though.

Also looking at this most presenters that was models don't usually start the tv presenting till they have done with the modelling anyway. The modelling makes them known. You just then need someone with the courage and the ex model with the talent to take it on.

I hope Lucy does get the break personally. Not just yet though. As I think Lucy still got a few years modelling in her and hasn't quite done everything she want to achive yet with it.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

So is Lucy featured in today's Nuts? I didnt get a chance to get my copy today.
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No lucy this week, as far as i could tell when I skimmed through. Def not in the BB stuff, that is the non celeb people.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It was worth a shot, though if Lucy were in the poll which i think she was on the Nuts website, she won it i think, then Chanelle, then Sophie.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

paulb11 wrote:
No lucy this week, as far as i could tell when I skimmed through.

Thanks for that Smile the root filesystem on my computer died in the night and I've been spending all day trying to get the machine working again, so like RM I too haven't been able to get a look at the mag today... you've saved me the trouble Smile
marvinboutlier

Contributions: 9

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Sorry Grendel and others, I have some news you probably won't want to hear...

We're not likely to be getting any more topless videos from Nuts... Lucy has pulled the plug on them herself. Don't ask me why, but that's the way it is...

I can see it having advantages, though, in terms of Lucy's need to overcome the unthinking prejudices of those who "can't see beyond the boobs" in relation to her ambitions toward film and TV acting roles, so consider it as short term pain for long term gain Big Smile

Lucy may have done this, and for her own reasons which we won't question since any person can individually choose how they present themselves.

I do wonder though how Nuts allowed this? I'd figure that having topless videos on the site would attract more visitors, thus making more money for advertisers. I'm a little surprised at this turn of events simply from the money point of view.

However, Nuts may be able to say "no way" to lesser stars but with Lucy perhaps it's a matter of keeping her happy. It's too bad though, since in video we see all of her, minus airbrushing, and she's so beautiful.
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I to am sad that Lucy is no longer doing topless videos for Nuts ,but it was her choice to stop doing them and I'm fine with it because it's better than no videos at all
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

marvinboutlier wrote:
I do wonder though how Nuts allowed this? I'd figure that having topless videos on the site would attract more visitors, thus making more money for advertisers. I'm a little surprised at this turn of events simply from the money point of view.

However, Nuts may be able to say "no way" to lesser stars but with Lucy perhaps it's a matter of keeping her happy.

That's about the size of it. Lucy is Nuts's biggest star and is responsible for their market-leading position... without Lucy they wouldn't have had anything like the success they have had. She is the one who gets to keep the copyright on her first topless photos, she is the one who gets the exclusive contract. Lucy says "jump" and Nuts say "how high?" Big Grin
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

ture that scorpion
lucylover

Contributions: 63

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Those are the best pics of Lucy looking wet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: