Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...seems I was right to "doubt it a bit". After all, it wouldn't be the first time Lucy has been in the sneak peek but hasn't been in a feature.

However, her column is there and both the picture and the text are up to their usual standard Big Grin

Full marks to Lucy for "don't go looking for a new partner on a computer" Thumb Up! In theory it has advantages if you don't like the whole "going out" thing - and are therefore more interested in meeting someone who also doesn't like it. But in practice all you find is a bunch of raving lunatics...

Big-up to "Nathan, via email" - I know exactly what you mean mate, I think exactly the same myself. It just feels wrong putting it in there. You aren't strange at all, what is strange is the way most blokes seem to have some sort of BJ obsession.

And this pic of Lucy once more goes to show how the column shoots count among some of her outstanding best work Big Grin The "half hand bra, half hair bra" thing she's got going on in this pic is just genius Big Grin

Clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...perhaps I ought also to post this one... it is in the "100 big boob babes" gallery which they have up, from the big boob issue a couple of summers back. It is also on my wall Smile

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You're right, the pic with the half hand and half hair bra is genious.

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

More from the gallery...

These are all old ones - or not new, anyway - but they don't seem to be on here, or not most of them at any rate, so here goes Big Smile

Interesting that a Nuts gallery is composed almost entirely of FHM/Star/Maxim pics and only one Nuts one...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

WOW ARE WE EVER IN FOR A TREAT ON TUESDAY Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9

The sneak peek for this week's Nuts is up.

Lucy features in the headline picture...

...And just look what she has done for us inside Big Grin

This has got to be one of Lucy's best shoots for ages Big Grin In fact I think it's got to be about her best ever Cloud 9 Look at the poses, the variety, the sets, the costumes... Truly Lucy has done us proud here Big Grin Thankyou Lucy Cloud 9

Lucy is not only on top form here but she is doing her usual trick of surpassing herself... and how Thud Unlimited exponential growth in a finite system is supposed to be impossible but it isn't where Lucy is concerned, the system just has to expand to keep up with her, continually redefining new and previously-unheard-of concepts of beauty Cloud 9

Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

wow, i truely have died and gone to heaven.
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

wow
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

excellent set of pics Big Smile
jgclark

Contributions: 21

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oh man, those are the best set I've seen in a while. And not because she's doing the things my wife won't!
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:21 pm    Subject: back to her best Reply with quote

Smile Smile Cloud 9 GREAT TO SEE LUCY AT HER SEXIEST BEST
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

AT LAST! A full pictorial of Lucy, not a mere 3-4 pics! And what a pictorial it is!! My God, I can't wait for the clickies!!!!
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

What a great shoot Smile

Let's hope for more Wink
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
AT LAST! A full pictorial of Lucy, not a mere 3-4 pics! And what a pictorial it is!! My God, I can't wait for the clickies!!!!

Yeh nor me come on Pigeon where are they, I want to post them over there theyve only got rubbish ones with all writing on over there.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Payshins, yung Bascule, 1/2 payshins Wink

It takes a good 15 minutes just to run the filters on each scan, let alone do the manual work to take the captions off. And there are a LOT of them Big Grin So you can have 'em quick or you can have 'em good but you can't have both...

I can assure you it will be worth the wait though. These have got to be Lucy's best pics since onlytease... they're that good Big Grin

I don't doubt what you say but did you consider... will the provider of those scans read this forum...? Wink

Anyway GO AND BUY THE MAGAZINE, Grendel has the excuse of being in Spain, you haven't Wink And the more they sell of this issue the more big Lucy features we will see Wink

While we're waiting...

No doubt people are wondering what's the deal with the stars on Lucy's left wrist...

Well you will remember from Lucy's recent radio appearance that she said she had just done her first day of a course in semi-permanent makeup, earlier that week.

She had the stars put on just for the crack - and why not, they're not permanent, we all drew on ourselves with biro when we were at school after all Smile - a whiley before then (see the Brands Hatch pics). She then figured it might be fun to have a go at doing it herself. So now you know Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RIGHT, HERE WE GO Big Grin ...I am sure you will agree it was worth the wait Wink

These pics are an absolute knockout Cloud 9 ...and there are so many of them! Not for a long time have Nuts done us such a long Lucy feature. And it's all just Lucy Big Smile They've made as big a splash of this as they did with Lucy's first topless shoot, more or less.

Deservedly so... for when you put the greatest model in the entire history of the universe both past and future together with the best photographer on Nuts's books, you get a result to rock the world Big Grin ...this is another Zoe McConnell shoot, and once again it proves that women make better glamour photographers than men.

Observe the jaw-dropping results when Lucy has done shoots with Z McC before... Women have a better "eye" for women than men do... which isn't too surprising really... result, utterly cracking and very well balanced pics. Strikes me that if Lucy could swing it for Z McC to do her calendar shoot this year it would be the best selling calendar ever...

Clicky piccies:

...And last but by no means least Wink we have Lucy's column pic Big Smile

Unusual column indeed today... Lucy stumped for an answer Eek! but wouldn't you be stumped over two people being married for six years without having sex even on their wedding night? Confused So she says about the only thing you can say... it's weird... you're not wrong there Lucy!

Archive of the whole lot:

lucy-pinder-nuts-magazine-19-05-09.tar.gz 8.6MB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: