Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
who gives a s**t if Lucy wins or not...as long as she's tops with us...besides she is too good to be part of any kind of poll...for me she's earned her right to be the first name inducted in the Perfect Woman Hall of Fame Hehe Hehe

Of course Lucy is the epitome of feminine perfection and will always be number one in our hearts Heart nothing will change that Smile My concern is with how Nuts themselves take it, especially in the current "eggs in one basket" situation with Lucy never appearing in anything else. They have done us proud with many excellent Lucy features over the past year and it would never do for them to be given a false impression of her popularity not holding up... we all want the succession of Lucy features to continue unabated, especially as we don't get any anywhere else.

Therefore I have also passed the evidence of tampering - which is pretty clear really - on to the publishing team, so they too are now well aware that Lucy's position on the poll is not representative.

RockyMoney wrote:
Interesting how Zoo magazine tried the 3D Idea the same time Nuts did, and here i thought they were owned by two different company's.

Ah well... Zoo always copies everything Nuts does Hehe there's even a quote from the Nuts editor around somewhere about it. One presumes that the particular section of the zoo they are named after is the parrot house Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ar, I'm not really expecting one Smile the point is that they know... and they do know, the trace is pretty clear and indeed they can probably repeat my analysis themselves if they feel the need and obtain the same result. They would be thoroughly daft to ignore it, and I don't think they're that daft Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Aha, now this is what we've all been waiting for Big Grin

There is now a gallery of Lucy pics up on the Nuts website Big Grin - Facebook users, please remember to click the "Like" button on it! Wink

And it includes pics from her latest gorgeous appearance... including some we haven't seen before, and well worth the wait they were too Big Grin

And the archive of the entire gallery...

lucy-pinder-new-topless-nuts-pics-25-05-10.tar.gz 6.1MB

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great pics, especially the 5th pic down. shame its a side on pic, would have been even better if it were face on dont you think? I'm not fussed Smile
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Do you think any pics of Lucy with her hair not in pig tails in the pink shirt will be released? It was shown in one of the videos
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Maybe at some indeterminate point in the future we might see one or two more at random, but it isn't their usual practice to do more than one release of "unseen" pics... I think they did it about once, but they don't usually, so probably not that likely to see any more.

RockyMoney wrote:
Great pics, especially the 5th pic down. shame its a side on pic, would have been even better if it were face on dont you think? I'm not fussed Smile

Do you mean the sixth pic - Lucy holding the bike saddle? Myself I think it's better side on... I think that makes the pic Smile

(I had a bike once... a Puch... normal size wheels and normal forks, but the frame, that was identical to the one Lucy's got Big Grin)
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I need sleep! Yeah i meant the 6ht pic down, do you agree with my view on the 6th pic?
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

great set of pics there, 7 down being my personal favourite Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well there is an absolutely cracking pic of Lucy for the column today in Nuts Big Grin Lucy performing her usual magic... she is the only person who can make that horrible heavy square style of specs look good Big Grin

Unfortunately her appearance in the feature is a travesty, the picture is hardly bigger than a postage stamp Sad so here is the full size version from when it originally appeared Big Smile

pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wow nice pic!

Pigeon wrote:
she is the only person who can make that horrible heavy square style of specs look good Big Grin

True true Big Smile
scorpion

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great pics! Lucy looks as amazing as always Cloud 9
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nice pics, the column pics looks *****!
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hmmm... that glasses pic, along with other "librarian" style pics, are just PERFECT as backgrounds for my Kindle eReader. Here I go!

Why, yes, I do have Pinder backgrounds for ALL my electronic devices. In fact, one of the main reasons I don't have an iPhone is because you can't customise the background...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: