Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
Nice to know i'm not the only Grandad here that remembers the 80's Pigeon! Hehe

The 80s were quite a handy decade. They gave us The Final Cut, Victims Of Circumstance, Face To Face, Love Over Gold, Misplaced Childhood, The Broadsword and the Beast, Eye in the Sky, the original Audi quattro, the BBC Micro...

...Oh and some woman whose name eludes me at the moment, begins with L I think Hehe
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hey guys, sorry i've been away fr a while works been crazy!

I havn't had time yet to read all the comments but am I the only one not liking the May 11th nuts issue??
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hello there, was wondering where you'd got to Big Grin

Yes, I think you are in the minority with that view... Wink
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

In your first post on this page, Pigeon, are you referring to the Alan Parsons Project album 'Eye in the Sky'?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Sure am... take it you're a fan too then? Thumb Up!

Seems to be a general characteristic of Lucy forums, that most of the members have musical tastes which are significantly at variance with those of Lucy herself... Rotate
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well I am sure we will all be glad to hear that Lucy is in Nuts tomorrow Big Grin I have been waiting in some impatience borne of expectation all evening for the appearance of the "sneak peek"...

What is not so good to hear is that the idiots have used the results of that borked poll Sad

I did inform the IT staff that it had been tampered with but it seems that this information did not make it across to the publishing team in time to stop its inclusion in this week's issue. So I am figuring that Lucy will not show up in the appropriate place Sad
L1quid

Contributions: 37

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:17 pm    Subject: :p Reply with quote

3 weeks in a row.. shame its not been 3 full shoots tho Sad
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nice to see Lucy featured again, shame Nuts didnt re do the voting for the competition. It seems someone wanted Rosie to win really bad, the fact that they had to do that makes me feel happy in a way, Lucy is loosing competitions by 1 or 2 places because the company that started the voting wants someone else to win so there resorting to being corrupt, the true outcome however remains the same: LP#1 as always Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Lucy is loosing competitions by 1 or 2 places because the company that started the voting wants someone else to win so there resorting to being corrupt

Not the case here. This is down to a private individual wanting Lucy to lose, and using automated methods to vote her down - also voting down other contenders by way of concealment. As I said in the vote thread, I had hoped we were beyond this now, but I guess that with DarkmanXX having been banned from .info for repeatedly making offensive and frankly stupid assertions about Lucy's work, no poll featuring Lucy is safe.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It seems Nuts have successfully insured Lucy didnt win the competition, what the hell are they doing? that pole is retarded if you ask me, i think an e-mail might be going there way. Heres the pic of the front cover anyway Sad
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Interesting how Zoo magazine tried the 3D Idea the same time Nuts did, and here i thought they were owned by two different company's.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
It seems Nuts have successfully insured Lucy didnt win the competition, what the hell are they doing? that pole is retarded if you ask me, i think an e-mail might be going there way.

It isnt nuts Rockymoney read what Pigeon put. its some d**khead with a robot screwing the poll up cos he doesnt like Lucy. he did it last year too. but yeh youre right hes a total retard. Pigeon can you find out where he lives so we can all go round and kick his head in. Mad
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yeah, but in a way its Nuts fault for letting it happen and doing nothing about it. It doesnt matter because this will probably continue to happen unless some people or something stops it from happening.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

My bad, the guy who is responsible needs to get a grip.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

who gives a s**t if Lucy wins or not...as long as she's tops with us...besides she is too good to be part of any kind of poll...for me she's earned her right to be the first name inducted in the Perfect Woman Hall of Fame Hehe Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: