Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I was just kidding, but I expected some serious replies! And I see you did. Not sure if you knew what I meant, Lynne, but by "guys" I wasn't calling you one. It's just a generalization, like calling everyone here people. Same thing.
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No problem chris,I knew that. Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Don't get your hopes up at the sight of the headline pic for the "naked weekend" gallery on the Nuts website, chaps. It says it features Lucy but it doesn't Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

And now we have the third part of the video Big Grin

Sorry Grendel, it still isn't a topless one... but I would consider a far greater problem the way it keeps jerking sideways, it's been spoiled by a drunken idiot's finger on the pointless special effects button.

Lucy still looks great though Big Grin now don't forget to vote for her!

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts photoshoot for 11-05-10 issue - 16-04-10 - Part 3

Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yes, I've noticed the same problem with the first one, and then it seemed to have vanished with the second. Damn.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That 3rd cover shoot video's great asswell, shame about the no-topless vids thing thats started happening, but its no a big issue.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I don't think there's ever been an instance of Lucy topless in The Big Issue, perhaps if there was they might have less difficulty selling it Hehe
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hehe Hehe
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sorry about not being on for awile anyway anything new other than the best photo shoot ive seen in awhile of lucy Hehe Thumb Up! to bad no topless vids Cry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well there's more in the next issue of Nuts Eek!

Apparently they are doing an anaglyphic 3D feature... wasted on me, having only one eye I not only can't use them, but I see ordinary pics in 3D anyway Big Grin ...but it seems that it also means that we will be seeing Lucy in Nuts two weeks running Thumb Up!

Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy in 3D...I think that might need some kind of warning on it Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:52 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Loaded magazine tried this a few years back, Lucy was featured with Jana Defi. You got a DVD with it and some rather crappy 3D glasses, you could also see the pics in the mag itself like that which I thought was cool, technology advances so maybe Nuts might get it right, strange/coincidence that Lucy has been the feature of another 3D attempt. It should be good though, we might see some new pics asswell! Smile
L1quid

Contributions: 37

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:21 pm    Subject: win win Reply with quote

Lucy = win
3d = win
lucy in 3d = super win

life is good

but then again, knowings nuts, its only gonna be 1 pic with stupid captions all over it
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:36 pm    Subject: Re: win win Reply with quote

L1quid wrote:
but then again, knowings nuts, its only gonna be 1 pic with stupid captions all over it

I'm afraid you're probably right... looking at the Nuts website now it looks like Lucy's part in the feature consists only of the picture I posted last night... an old pic which wasn't taken with a stereoscopic camera in the first place, so the effect must be fake and its quality dubious.

I shall do my best to edit the caption off the scan but since I can't see the effect myself I just hope I can manage to do so without making a horrible mess of it...

Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Like the caption from Rosie. Spinning Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: