Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I was kinda hoping theyd do a landscape pic from her latest shoot this week, unfortunately not. No new desktop/wallpaper for me Cry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You could always set your display to be rotated 90 degrees and put your screen on its side Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm gonna have a hard time lifting and repositioning a 50 inch TV "on it's side", I'd have to slant it up against the wall Hehe
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Perhaps he's talking about something simpler?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

We have the second video Big Grin Lucy looking stunning again...

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts photoshoot for 11-05-10 issue - 16-04-10 - Part 2

Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hot... but no topless. Weep
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well they've been jolly quick bringing both of these out, so it could be that we'll see some more before long... after all we've had as many as four videos from some shoots, so it's probably too early to give up hope yet Smile
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I don't think they need to be topless to be good and as we all know there is far more to Lucy than just being a topless model!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

From a personal viewpoint I completely agree, I've said the same myself on numerous occasions Smile indeed one of the things I like about this shoot is the high proportion of non-topless pics, it's good to see Lucy revisiting her old style that she's still so good at.

But at the same time I've noticed several people bemoaning the lack of topless videos from recent shoots - on other forums as well as on here. Someone even wondered if it was down to Lucy deciding to embargo topless vids... doesn't seem reasonable to me, why would she do something that would only ever attract a negative reaction? Of course the same argument applies to it being Nuts's decision not to give us them, but I'm still more inclined to attribute it to them than Lucy.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thats another great vid they've released there Smile, my opinion on the lack of topless vids- I think they dont release as many anymore purely because they have a youtube page and if it were a fully topless vid it wouldn't be allowed to be uploaded to there channel. I'm sure they will release a topless vid soon enough, Nuts have to take the LP fans into consideration! Shes the highest rated model they've ever had i think, they cant just ignore the masses.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

They've had the youtube page for ages, though, what they've tended to do in the past is release at least one non-topless vid (usually featuring Lucy saying "don't miss my new shoot in this week's Nuts") which goes on both youtube and the Nuts site, plus others both topless and non-topless which are only on the Nuts site. And they've done plenty of recent topless videos of other models' shoots. Why they haven't done any of Lucy is a bit murky but I agree with you that it probably won't stay like that Smile as you say she is the absolute top model of the Nuts world Big Smile
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

What is wrong with you guys not wanting her to be topless? Laugh
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm not a guy (as you can see) and I love everything that Lucy does.I just think that some of her best work was done before she went topless.

But if we all thought the same we would all be very boring. Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pretty much the same here... it's not that I "don't want" Lucy to be topless, it's more that I'm pretty much indifferent to whether she is or not. I'm not one of those who wishes she'd go back to her old style, but I do like the creativity of her non-topless pics and I like the variety of a shoot which mixes both styles.

It's the "beauty" aspect of Lucy's pics which primarily appeals to me, rather than the "sexy" aspect... it's her face which is the prime focus of my attention in any pic, and some of my favourite pics are fully clothed ones. May not be the response stereotypically expected of a heterosexual male but I don't care Smile as Lynne said earlier, Lucy is so much more than "just a topless model", and that's what's important Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: