Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
L1quid

Contributions: 37

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:39 pm    Subject: my poster Reply with quote

my poster ripped, so i had to get a new one Big Grin
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

nice pics pigeon thx and please have a part2 topless one
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
He is indeed wrong... but I'm not surprised to hear someone's said it, I was expecting that one would pop up wrt this shoot before long.

Actually, what we are seeing is Lucy giving a demonstration of the truth of one of the points I've made in the "boob size debates" Wink that the style of the pics she did in her pre-topless era made her boobs look larger. Hey presto, here she does some modern pics in that style and bingo everyone comments on how big they look Big Smile

I am wrong. Now that I've seen all the pictures from this new shoot, I can tell that they look just as "small" as they have in her last few shoots. You just can't judge from one picture and that's why I was skeptical in my second post after RockyMoney said it's just "positioning".
You may be right on the theory that, in her older shoots, her boobs were made to look bigger than they really were, but I STILL think they were much larger (and more attractive) back then. It's even noticeable in the candids.

Gotta say I'm not too pleased with this shoot, but it's not bad!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I must say this shoot has been fantastic! The retro style i think really worked, Lucy looks fab and from the looks of things the lip filler is decreasing. Is it possible that the evil photoshop nutters at Nuts can make Lucy's lips look bigger than they actually are? If it is possible, i would happily say they havent done it here Smile
All in all a great shoot and a taste of what to expect from Lucy in the coming months as summer starts, Well done Pigeon for the 5 star scans asswell.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
He is indeed wrong... but I'm not surprised to hear someone's said it, I was expecting that one would pop up wrt this shoot before long.

I am wrong. ...

Sorry, I didn't mean you... I was referring to kilbs's comment about someone saying "more than that you know what I mean"... as soon as I saw the previews I was expecting this shoot would give rise to people mentioning the F word, and it seems the expectation has been fulfilled. People are so predictable sometimes Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
...a taste of what to expect from Lucy in the coming months as summer starts...

What really intrigues me in that regard is the comment in the text accompanying the pics where Lucy says she's going to LA in July. Shame the Nuts interviewer only took that as a feed for the usual dumb questions, saying silly stuff about the Playboy mansion in the usual futile and pointless effort to get Lucy to say something dodgy... had I been in their place I would have asked "Purely a pleasure trip or business as well... are you going to do a shoot for Playboy (cf. Lynne's post here, and are you going to make contact with the film industry?" Smile Remote possibility maybe but wouldn't it be great especially if the second one came true Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The Playboy photoshoot Lucy did in ? was really good, it would be good to see another 1 from them on the same excellence scale. The question is, would Lucy have said shes gonna do a shoot there if it was true, she said shes going to LA on holiday. No definite answer if she would do 1. I personaly think its more on the unlikely side.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy has never done a Playboy photoshoot... there have been a couple of pics printed in it that were from shoots for other purposes, but she's never done a "dedicated" shoot.

I did say it was a remote possibility Wink but it would be great if it happened, to bring Lucy to the attention of the American market. Possible sticking point would be would they be happy with Lucy's personal limits on exposure... but I don't think that would really stop it.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I thought she had done a Playboy shoot in the past, clearly i was mistaken.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No, she's said she'd like to but she hasn't ever actually done it.
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

If they feel she's marketeable, if they feel there's a demand for her in the american market, they'll make a shoot for her. It wouldn't be the first non-nude pictorial made on Playboy.
fan101

Contributions: 390

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

danman do you have a larger pic of your avatr
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The only pics I can find from that shoot are low quality and/or have watermarks on them
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Sorry, I didn't mean you... I was referring to kilbs's comment about someone saying "more than that you know what I mean"... as soon as I saw the previews I was expecting this shoot would give rise to people mentioning the F word, and it seems the expectation has been fulfilled. People are so predictable sometimes Smile

That's OK, buddy. Although, I did indeed think you were talking to me, I was saying it to myself, lol.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

danman wrote:
The only pics I can find from that shoot are low quality and/or have watermarks on them

...and may not be posted on here, I'm afraid, due to special circumstances surrounding the copyright. Really the avatar shouldn't be here, but I'm allowing it simply because it is so small Smile

The six pics from that shoot which have been released in one form or another and so may be posted are here: http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-in-nuts-magazine-t4-315.html#2003
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: