Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
PLEASE tell me there's a second part to the video!

Don't worry, I'm keeping my eyes open for one Big Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Tue May 11, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

so brilliant mate
that has really boosted me
manstyle12

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

you are the man or pigeon/or bird Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Blush

"Bird" is fine Thumb Up!
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

nice Smile

very nice Big Grin

Lucys looking really good in her body. just one thing. that lip filler stuff does go down if you stop using it right? cos thats all she needs to be perfect.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
Is it just me or has she sprouted her bust back? Her boobs have looked smaller in the last few shoots. Hehe

Youre not the only onw who thinks that but someone thinks more than that you know what I mean Sad dont worry hes wrong.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

He is indeed wrong... but I'm not surprised to hear someone's said it, I was expecting that one would pop up wrt this shoot before long.

Actually, what we are seeing is Lucy giving a demonstration of the truth of one of the points I've made in the "boob size debates" Wink that the style of the pics she did in her pre-topless era made her boobs look larger. Hey presto, here she does some modern pics in that style and bingo everyone comments on how big they look Big Smile

And also - as noted in the "Just For The Record" thread - Lucy has gained weight and is looking positively radiant. That has an effect too...

All in all she's done a super set here Big Grin
danman

Contributions: 137

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I personally prefer when she was a little bit heavier (my gf and Lucy used to have the same bra size before she lost weight) but you wont hear any complaints from me about the pics she's done lately
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Many thank yous to both Lucy and Pigeon,Lucy looking really good there ,a really sexsational set,and Pigeon for keeping the faith and helping usall share in our mutual admiration of her beauty
pinders hot

Contributions: 8

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

which pic is the poster as on the cover it says poster inside???
manstyle12

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

lucy is more curvier.
manstyle12

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

hey pigeon have u met lucy before
coz ur lyk her biggest fan
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The last one... the biggest one Smile it's a double page spread in the centre, careful how you unpick the staples Smile
manstyle12

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

don't understand?????????????????
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Good job Pigeon Thumb Up!......as always
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: