Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Roll Eyes WOW CANT WAIT LUCY LOOKS REALLY HOT IN THOSE TEASERS
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It was worth the wait! Those pics look great Big Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I managed to acquire the pic for the front of the issue but its a little small, The Nuts website hasnt updated yet for me. Pigeon spoke about this issue before, i think it was called akoomi or something, im probably wrong about the word though Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Heres the larger version, plus we get a poster in tomorrows issue Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Akamai Wink

And inside we have this Big Grin

...Do hope it doesn't take me too long to do the scans tomorrow!

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

If there was a drool emoticon i would post that, Lucy looks better every shoot! Cloud 9
manstyle12

Contributions: 594

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

how long is lucy top gonna keep the twin in

Ahem. Nono ~ P
devianttubs

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

This shoot looks amazing. Think it might have to be a multipul purchase occasion - One to store in the collection, One to cut up and plaster around the office with the rest Wink
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Is it just me or has she sprouted her bust back? Her boobs have looked smaller in the last few shoots. Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Its just positioning Chris, thats all it is
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

devianttubs wrote:
This shoot looks amazing. Think it might have to be a multipul purchase occasion - One to store in the collection, One to cut up and plaster around the office with the rest Wink

A triple purchase occasion, then... so you don't miss out where there are pictures on both sides of the page Wink
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm still not sure. I guess we'll have to see tomorrow!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well the scans are yet to come but we have the first video already, and Lucy does look lovely in this Big Grin

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts photoshoot for 11-05-10 issue - 16-04-10 - Part 1

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

>phew< >wipes sweat from brow<

Well here are the scans, sorry for the wait but I'm sure you'll agree it was worth it Smile

Lucy is looking particularly gorgeous in these Big Smile - and it is especially good to see such a high proportion of non-topless shots. As we all know Lucy does these particularly well and it's a bit of a shame sometimes that she does them so infrequently these days - so it's great to see a better balance in this shoot Smile

(Must say her boobs are looking bigger than ever though!)

Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thx for your hard work as usual, Pigeon, and.....

PLEASE tell me there's a second part to the video!

And PLEASE tell me it's topless!! Her assets are just screaming to get free from that pinkie top!!!!

Last edited by Grendel on Tue May 11, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: