Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Hey Pigeon, I posted that pic in atomix forums and I was requested to post it in HQ.
Do you have that pic in HQ?

Doesn't matter if it's not the version you edited (the one with Channelle).

Thank you.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

(checks files) Erm... looks like I don't actually. My scans were done with the intention of being edited in the same way, but I never got round to it... so they are cropped to Lucy, quite closely, with the result that half of Chanelle's head is missing; I scanned them like that so there aren't uncropped versions. Plus the top of Lucy's head is missing in the mag anyway. The above version seems to be the best I have of that one. You could ask pinderfan? He's most likely got uncropped scans.

Sorry Blush
Dib

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ok Pigeon, don't worry.
I will ask pinderfan.

Thank you.
pinderfan

Contributions: 59

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Sorry haven't got any bigger versions of the above pic, the best i can do is the scans from the magazine, not joined though Big Smile

paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Biggest version I have joined.

Dib

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thank both of you guys.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...Well at least I don't have to disappoint you today Wink

Lucy's column has appeared in Nuts Big Grin

Not only that... it's one of the best pictures that's appeared in her column for ages Cloud 9 Which given the notably exceptional quality of the column pics in general is quite a significant point Smile

From the shower cubicle set... which have all been superb Big Smile and this one's the best yet Cloud 9 - Doesn't suffer from the weird photoshopping they did on the last one either...

Clicky piccy:

...As usual there is an amusing question/answer Smile Tasha from Newcastle - isn't there a strip about her? - asking how to get her boyfriend to shave his body hair... (Myself I would happily accept the permanent loss of all my hair all over if that was the price of eliminating the ones that grow on my face. Pseudofolliculitis barbae drives me insane...) followed by Lucy saying "why bother?" Hehe - The answer, Tasha, is... just tell him... he's a bloke, we prefer the direct approach Wink

Lucy also features - as one might expect - in the "100 naked babes" feature headlined by Sophie. Only a small pic... but it's the same pic we had as a poster a few weeks ago, so here's a great big version Smile

ravax

Contributions: 8

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:22 pm    Subject: :D Reply with quote

soooo beautifulll
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well we are having a right old Lucy extravaganza today and no mistake Big Grin

First we have her lovely calendar pic stealing the show in the Sprot Big Smile

Then we have two articles on the Star website which feature Lucy Big Smile

Now on the Nuts website they have begun to announce Babesearch 2009. Doesn't say if Lucy will be involved with it - as we know she was one of the finals judges last year - but given that it's the usual Neon-related exercise there's probably a good chance Smile

Doesn't quote any actual names for either the panellists or the judges, but we do get this pic to illustrate the concept of panellists as it were, and it would be rather interesting if it turned out to correspond with reality... Update. According to paulb11 Michelle, Kayleigh and Casey are all confirmed as panellists Smile

But the big news is of course Lucy in the magazine Big Grin

Not only does her column make its regular appearance, but there is a pic of her in the news section as well... with "Nuts photo shoot" quoted as being the reason for that Thumb Up! I was thinking a week or two back that there'd be another feature soon and it looks like there will be Big Grin

This be the news pic - clicky piccy:

And a bit further on is the column pic which in the usual way of the column pics shows an unusually high level of gorgeousness even for Lucy Big Grin - clicky piccy:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...Lucy's column pics just carry on getting better and better Big Grin

And she's going on about beards again Big Smile I'm not sure who has the stronger feeling, Lucy not liking beards or me wanting a skin transplant so it doesn't grow Hehe I do think that apart from periods women definitely have the winning ticket in the body lottery...

'Twould appear that Lucy's column is back to its regular basis now Smile and with pics like this Cloud 9 it most certainly deserves to be...

ravax

Contributions: 8

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
greathpic tnx a lot
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 04, 2009 1:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Should be some more tomorrow... The "sneak peek" is now up on the Nuts website and while there are no pics of Lucy in it and no mention of Lucy in the blurb, it does say it's a "big boob" issue (presented by Lindsey) so it would be a bit ridiculous if there wasn't something of Lucy in it...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...Erm. Well it seems that they have taken the opposite view... the "big boobs" feature is a five-models one rather than a lots-of-models one, and Lucy isn't in it Wry well she would upstage the lot of them if she was...

But we do get a superbly lovely column pic Big Grin unfortunately the quality of the printing is not up to its usual standard, it's slightly blurred and washed-out in the magazine, but never mind, Lucy looks good enough to make you forget about such trivia Smile

Classic letter from the chap whose mate thinks that selling his car is a good way to get a date, how daft can you get Hehe And good to see Lucy telling the chap who wants to get a pet to get women what's what... that's an even worse idea! Get a pet because you want a pet - just as Lucy says - not for any other reason!

Here's the clicky piccy... just how simply gorgeous does Lucy look in this Cloud 9

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

We can expect a feature in Nuts before too much longer Big Grin Lucy has just said on the radio that she's done a shoot for them this week Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...Today on the Nuts website we have a certain well-known and superb pic of Lucy in the sneak peek for tomorrow's magazine, although there is no mention of her in the blurb. We may, therefore, see something of Lucy in the mag tomorrow... though it will not be the shoot mentioned in the above post, too soon for that... there is another one in the pipeline from a few weeks ago, and it is possible, though I won't estimate its likeliness, that that one may feature. Lack of any mention of Lucy's name in the blurb makes me doubt it a bit though.

The sneak peek pic is repeated, along with two other repeats, in the "100 brunettes" gallery which they also have up today. These ones... (sneak peek one is the third one).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: