Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Those 2 last pics are in my top 100 best ever! You can't realy make a top 10 with Lucy, there's just 2 many good ones!
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You cant make a top 10 with anything you really like so of course you cant with Lucy Smile

thank you for the pics Ive just thought of something else good about this site. not just theres no silly writing all over the pics. theres NO ADVERTS on them. all the other sites the other forum and all the blogs and that every other site theres things like this on the pics imagevenue ad banner removed ~ P its disgusting its not right people putting that on pics of Lucy. this site you just gett he pics no adverts no nothing just Lucy Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Site policy Smile it is a problem with image hosting sites in general that the only ones which don't throw a wobbly over topless pics do insist on adding adverts which couldn't be more inappropriate for Lucy. I find both kinds of site offensive - both the "deleters" and the "advert-adders" are guilty of misclassifying Lucy as something she definitely isn't. So I host pics myself and members who have established good standing who are interested in posting pics get to use the local image hosting facility. I also encourage people who post pics from this site elsewhere to link directly to them rather than rehosting, so that Lucy's pics are not presented with inappropriate additions.

Also there are no ads on the site in general because - as I have said before - it would make me feel that I was making money out of Lucy's work, which is absolutely not on Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

and its all those things that Pigeon mentioned that make this the best LUCY PINDER site in the world..someday u pigeon will be rewarded handsomely for that..how does a date with Lucy sound for now..but then of course i'm going to have to tag along just to see the lady is treated right Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Sounds pretty great to me Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Just out of curiosity which issue of Nuts magazine is this pic from? Thanks
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

19-02-08 Smile

...and a definite one of my favourites Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

K thanks, yeah this is 1 of my fav pics also. She's very cleverly covered her nipples in this pic!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That's my shorthand term for that pic - the "genius fingers placement" pic Big Smile

I like how it's become something of a fixture on the front page of the Nuts website too...
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

what i really really love about this pic is none of those things..but the way her lips look..there is something very innocent yet enticing about them..take another look guys at this and u will feel differently now..one of my favorite " If i could kiss her" pics
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yeah I see what you mean about the enticing lips thing, but hey it's Lucy so these kinda things are expected!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I noticed this pic on the Nuts website so i thought id share it here
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ah, yes... from the Nuts range of Lucy merchandise. I posted about it here but of course Lucy's lovely new shoot came along straight away and everyone forgot about it Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Any of Lucy in Nuts this week?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hehe

- Nuts this week. RockyMoney's asking on the website...
- Yes, there will be...
- Nothing announced on the Nuts website, though... Ah... column?
- Yes
(Pokes around)
- You're right Big Grin

Scan will be up as soon as I've done it Big Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: