Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
great pic..one of my all time favourites..cause one look n u can tell noone screwed around with it..love the way her stomach looks Big Smile ..all things natural are almost always better

I agree with every word, that's why I chose that particular pic Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Whens the last time Lucy went completely topless(nipples showing) in her Nuts video shoots? It was quite a while ago i think. I was just wondering why that is.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It was this one:

Lucy Pinder - Nuts photoshoot 21-09-09 - 100 Best Boobs - set 1

I think it's mainly down to how many videos come out. There is always at least one no-nipples one so they can get away with putting it on youtube. For Lucy's Christmas shoot there effectively only was one video, for her shoot with Eva there were two notionally separate ones, one with Eva and one without. We are back to the shoot before that to find one where there were several videos.

Must say I hadn't actually noticed until you raised the point Hehe I don't get the big deal over nipples, so my mental categorisation of Lucy pics and videos is not nipple-based Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It's not a great big problem, I just noticed and thought I'd post to discuss that's all.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Didn't mean to imply it was a problem Smile all I was saying was that the fuss society in general makes over whether or not you can see nipples has no equivalent in my personal views, so when I look at a pic nipple visibility is pretty low on the list of characteristics that register Smile I post some of the pics I post on here on another forum where the convention is to indicate in the topic title whether you can see nipples or not, and half the time, despite having maybe spent half an hour photoshopping captions etc. off the pic, I still have to go back and check!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Our fav gal Lucy in Nuts magazine this week?
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

hey Pigeon can we start some kinda thing here where all members can post pics that are just LUCY..i mean no touching up and whatever else..i'd actually put up this request in her own forum but nobody there seems to have anything to do with the reality..just don't think they want to talk about anything that might be even slightly critical( even in a positive way about LUCY)..it just seems people want to make her out to be a goddess..which she certainly ain't..she's just the most beautiful woman ever Hehe Hehe Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

OK you start us off then...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Our fav gal Lucy in Nuts magazine this week?

Was talking about this last night... being urged to check the Nuts website... but there's nothing mentioned, seemed a strange request since Lucy's only just been in it with a big feature. And it's Holly Peers doing the column this week.

One could hope for them to have classed Lucy as a TV star... after all she was definitely the star of Nuts TV Big Grin and it looks like there's a small pic of Sophie Reade on the cover, who is much less of a star than Lucy... If there is any Lucy content you can be sure it will appear on here Big Smile

sexybeast wrote:
hey Pigeon can we start some kinda thing here where all members can post pics that are just LUCY..i mean no touching up and whatever else..i'd actually put up this request in her own forum but nobody there seems to have anything to do with the reality..just don't think they want to talk about anything that might be even slightly critical( even in a positive way about LUCY)..it just seems people want to make her out to be a goddess..which she certainly ain't..she's just the most beautiful woman ever Hehe Hehe Hehe

Completely agree... beautiful, sweet, talented, gorgeous, amazing in a whole bunch of different ways she is for sure, infallible goddess she isn't. Nor is she so fragile as to break down at the slightest hint of less-than-100% adulation... That forum could be a very useful source of feedback for her to enable her to still further increase her appeal and popularity, but as it stands that potentially most useful function simply doesn't exist Wry

By all means go ahead and post... I've added you to the Uploaders group so you can use the "Upload image" link Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ah... perhaps this is what I was being told to look for last night, only it wasn't up until today Smile

There is a new gallery of Lucy pics up on the Nuts website Big Grin

None we haven't seen before but we have got, among many other gorgeous pics, the gallery versions of Lucy's shoot from last week's Nuts Big Smile

lucy-pinder-nuts-new-topless-lucy-pics-30-03-10.tar.gz 7.9MB

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You've gotta love that last pic
L1quid

Contributions: 37

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:06 am    Subject: Yeah Reply with quote

the 7th one really does it for me, its like she knows her boob is out but doesnt give a toss
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm suprised no one has blurted out the obvious yet so i guess i'll have to.

"THE MILKYBARS ARE ON ME"

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It would suit that phrase better if she was pouring warm liquid milkybar on herself! If only...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Imagine for yourself a combination of these two then Hehe

...Nothing of Lucy in this week's Nuts Sad not that this is particularly unexpected, it was indeed the website gallery that was the interesting thing to look for on the Nuts site Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: