Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm not only glad there's a video, I'm glad it's such a good one Big Grin

...and you are NOT a pain!! (Yes, I know you're joking Big Smile)

But speaking of this....

sexybeast wrote:
Davinci in the Lucy World

Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yes that is a great Picasso my friend Wink ..oh right now i suddenly have my sense of humour again Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
wh33ls23

Contributions: 4

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Sexy pics as always. Lucy always makes me feel like i'm on Cloud 9

Keep them coming! Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great pics, Lucy looks great, it was worth the wait. Plus the vid is good to!
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I'm not only glad there's a video, I'm glad it's such a good one Big Grin

...and you are NOT a pain!! (Yes, I know you're joking Big Smile)

But speaking of this....

sexybeast wrote:
Davinci in the Lucy World

Smile
Hehe like it , the only thing missing is lucy's magnificent cleavage or like her new shoot a little nip slip Wink
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Very sexy shoot. This is actually pretty original for a Nuts shoot. In my opinion, so much of what we've seen from Lucy lately has been very similar. And I haven't really liked much of it. This, however, is an exception. Great pictures!
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Toast and tea, room for toast and tea... Wink

WRT the style, I do like the "casual" style of this shoot. Has a more natural look to it than the usual ones which are so obviously posed... not that this one isn't, of course, but it does have a much more "relaxed" atmosphere about it than usual.

Very obviously a Zoe McConnell shoot, she does work well with Lucy Smile

However the more "edgy" style of Lucy's previous Nuts shoot is not exactly a new thing, let us not forget such pics as these...

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thats a classic pic
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
This is actually pretty original for a Nuts shoot.

No its a series. theyve done lots of others like this its just Lucys go now.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Not original for Nuts themselves, but original for Lucy, and original for Lucy in Nuts.

L-PTV: Important Nitpicking Hehe
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

lol, yeah that's what I meant. Thank you, Pigeon.
Dice

Contributions: 123

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:17 pm    Subject: Lucy "Pops Out" Reply with quote

'Lucy Pinder Pop's out in Public' and, of course, looks stunning:

http://www.hotcelebshome.com/2010/03/23/lucy-pinder-pops-out-in-public-nuts-magazine-march-2010-nsfw/

(newest nuts mag)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Not entirely sure why you thought it worthwhile to post that when there are already better scans on this thread (not that you bothered to read this thread...) Wink

I can guess, and if my guess is right I really ought to delete the post entirely. I shall give you the benefit of the doubt though Wink

Edit: - It would seem that I have done you an injustice with that comment, so please accept my apologies Blush

Last edited by Pigeon on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

great pic..one of my all time favourites..cause one look n u can tell noone screwed around with it..love the way her stomach looks Big Smile ..all things natural are almost always better
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: