Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Definitely one to make sure you don't miss Big Grin

Looks like the layout designers have done their usual best to try and ruin it, so please chaps don't be too impatient waiting for me to put it right Hehe May take a while, but Lucy will be presented on here in all her unobstructed glory Big Smile

Though you will of course all be buying the magazine anyway, won't you Wink

(...and Lucy does have trainers on Big Smile)

kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Looks like the layout designers have done their usual best to try and ruin it, so please chaps don't be too impatient waiting for me to put it right Hehe May take a while, but Lucy will be presented on here in all her unobstructed glory Big Smile

Thank you for doing it its a good job someone does. want to see LUCY not someones stupid jokes that arent funny and all the other crap they write all over them.

please can you email me when youve done it Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Sure Hehe But keep checking back anyway in case I forget Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yeah i wish Nuts wouldn't put all that crappy banners beside and around the pics, its just ruinous in my eyes. And the cheesy jokes just aren't funny what so ever! Thanks again Pigeon for cleaning the pics up, they look better without the gunk around them.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Makes me feel a little odd now, after that, to be posting these which I have just been sent Hehe Thanks to Pogo...

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

LOL! Thats exactly the kind of thing Nuts would do. Even the cheesy jokes match!
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Just got my issue in the post. LOVE IT! Thumb Up! Cloud 9
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

and theres a new video on the nuts site..finally..but its been worth the wait Thumb Up!
L1quid

Contributions: 37

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:06 pm    Subject: nice Reply with quote

another lovely shoot as always, but no back page poster Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yes, I was specifically looking for that this time Hehe

A truly gorgeous shoot indeed, and definitely worth the wait Big Grin

The accompanying video, shot in the studio the day after, is an absolute corker too. Lucy looks better than ever and it certainly shows that there is no need for anyone to be worrying about her figure, she is in top form Big Grin

And the video... Yes, it is part 2, we haven't had part 1 yet Smile

Lucy Pinder - Shoot for Nuts "When Boobs Pop Out" feature - 12-03-10 - Part 2

kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

lol Big Laugh

these pics are ace Eek! Lucy looks so good Cloud 9

thank you for letting me know Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

kilbs wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

lol Big Laugh

Yes. You could say your reminder worked twice Hehe

Now don't forget to go and buy the magazine everyone!
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ay, mama...
L1quid

Contributions: 37

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:45 pm    Subject: lol Reply with quote

i should have brought a milky bar when i bought the mag :P
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hey Pigeon....the pics are great..as always..and what u do with them is worthy of making u Davinci in the Lucy World..but aren't u glad theres finally a video..cause i'v been complaining about it for the longest time to u..so tonight we both sleep in peace..cause now i can stop complaining and u don't have to suffer me anymore Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: