Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wow, that is a great shot. Will be waiting for a larger shot. Lucy looks really cute there.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
Will be waiting for a larger shot.

Problem there is that at the moment it seems that pic is only available on a mug...

I can see what happens, I spend ages modifying a scanner so that it can scan a cylindrical object (I've already got two ideas for how to do it...), finally get it going, then discover that while I've been doing that they've brought that pic out as a poster Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
A couple of weeks ago Pigeon wrote:
I don't think we'll have too long to wait for the next shoot... don't ask me to put a figure on it, always some risk of falling victim to a wind-up in passing things like this on Hehe but certainly the info about the videos not appearing has proved to be accurate (thankyou Wink)

Seems this has now taken place Big Smile it would appear that that, as usual, was the reason for Lucy's appearance in the Nuts "News" section this week, even though her picture was not captioned as such. Wasn't a wind-up at all Thumb Up! so we have something to expect from Lucy in Nuts soon Big Grin

...And this is what we can expect to see Big Grin

Once again Lucy has surpassed herself... once again she proves that the impossibility of exponential growth without limit is not a constraint which applies to her Big Grin we have an absolute cracker to look forward to on Tuesday, I expect to see readers of this forum camping outside the newsagents waiting for Nuts to come in Big Grin

Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Do like the "nipple slip" two shots from the bottom. Wink
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

OMG! Cloud 9 Thumb Up!
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm sorry if I'm being rude, and pardon my french, but I gotta post my reaction (spoken out loud, of course) when seeing this preview: "HO... LY.... F*CK!"
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Grendel wrote:
I'm sorry if I'm being rude, and pardon my french, but I gotta post my reaction (spoken out loud, of course) when seeing this preview: "HO... LY.... F*CK!"

I think thats putting it mildly
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy never fails to jaw drop me!
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Lucy never fails to jaw drop me!

What he said Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

She is... The One. There is no-one like Lucy Big Grin
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Well it looks like LUCY is going to deliver the goods again,but I wish it was more often and not so sporadic,there is an obvious fanbase outthere,why doesnt LUCY have her own site and do weekly or bi weekly updates and videos on a pay monthly basis like other glamour/internet models ,what do you guys think and ps thanks pigeon for keeping the faith and keeping this forum going
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thank you... and you may be sure that the scans of Lucy's latest offering will be up as soon as I've sorted them Big Smile

I don't think the "sporadic" thing really holds water, there was Lucy's amazing shoot at the end of January plus five other appearances of one sort or another so far this year, plus this shoot, which works out at an average of about one every two weeks... not bad at all really Big Grin

It's the loss of Lucy's regular appearances doing her column which is the really disappointing thing... Wry

I do think the idea of Lucy doing a pay site with frequent exclusive updates is excellent though Thumb Up! Unfortunately I don't think it's very likely to happen... it's been suggested before I'm pretty sure... but it would be great if it did. Be a significant earner for Lucy too I'd expect Smile
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

that will brighten up my tuesday morning no end Woohoo! Woohoo! Woohoo!
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

http://www.nuts.co.uk/94057/new-issue-of-nuts/photo/1
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Eek! woohoo!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: