Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lets hope shell have anew Nuts vid out this week, heres to hope!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...that it's gonna get better? Hehe

No video today, but Lucy is indeed in Nuts... as expected with a recycled old pic... and a rather good choice too Big Smile

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great choice of pic, shame that was the only one.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

hats off to pigeon and rockymoney for their enthusiasm..hope it pays off..cause i got none left..think i'll just wait n watch
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

How long haff you been feeling zis vay? Please, get on ze couch und tell Doktor Pigeon all about it.

Soon ve shall haff you feeling fine. In ze meantime Doktor Pigeon prescribes a dose off at least one picture off Lucy to be taken each efening before bedtime.

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

LOL I didn't know Pigeon was German! Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

thanks doc..ze patient showing improvement..ze medicine seems to be working Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy appears in Nuts again this week Big Grin

She is featured in the News section with another pic from her recent shoot. It says that she's not sure who will win the F1 but she's not too bothered as long as an English driver wins it Smile

And the pic is gorgeous Big Grin

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Epic pic, this recent shoot has been very fruitfull!
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Woah Cloud 9
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Sorry, gents, Fernando Alonso is gonna win the F1 this year. I like it 'cause he's spanish, and I don't like it because I don't like Ferrari. So I'm mixed. Anyway, he's gonna win.

About the last and fruitful shoot, it's only missing a related video (or 3!) to be PERFECT.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yeah the vids have been very scarce, i sent a en e-mail to them. it might have helped, lets hope.
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great shot from a neat, new style of shoot! Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lot of stuff in this post so do be sure to read all of it Smile

Nuts are now selling a range of Lucy merchandise Smile

As with Lucy's own range (which is better IMO) it includes posters, door posters, keyrings, mugs, mouse mats etc. There is a wide selection of pictures available including some jolly good ones Smile

Pics available on posters include these:

This pic is available as a door poster Big Grin - unfortunately only with a fake computer-generated personalisation on it, I've emailed them to ask if it will be made available without this Smile

On the smaller items, as well as some of the pics above these are available too:

Not sure if this one has been seen before or not, I'm sure I remember uploading it before but I'm jiggered if I can find it now...

This one, on a mug, is a previously-unseen one, from the housework shoot:

...And last but not least:

A couple of weeks ago Pigeon wrote:
I don't think we'll have too long to wait for the next shoot... don't ask me to put a figure on it, always some risk of falling victim to a wind-up in passing things like this on Hehe but certainly the info about the videos not appearing has proved to be accurate (thankyou Wink)

Seems this has now taken place Big Smile it would appear that that, as usual, was the reason for Lucy's appearance in the Nuts "News" section this week, even though her picture was not captioned as such. Wasn't a wind-up at all Thumb Up! so we have something to expect from Lucy in Nuts soon Big Grin
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That last pic looks great, shame about size
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: