Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yep, thanks. Grandad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nothing in Nuts this week Sad

Though it does say that Lucy will be doing the column next week Big Grin

So next week's issue is definitely a "buyer"... and in the meantime, to compensate for this week's deficiency, here are some old HQs:

Chris

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nice to see those again. And, nice to hear that Lucy will be doing her column again next week. Oh yeah!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

She's always worth a read... and the chances are the pic will most likely be by Zoe McConnell, so will be a corker. Lucy's column pics are always good ones and those which are shot by Z McC even more so Smile

Of the three above the first two are particular favourites... Lucy's lovely little smile in the first one, and the fun in her eyes in the second one Cloud 9 there's a reason I chose that one for the front of the site!
Chris

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Some of my favorite shots are from those columns. You chose a great shot for the front of the site. Lucy looks so beautiful there, as always.

Last edited by Chris on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Aha. This is what you were on at me to look for last night, then Big Grin (oops... not you, Chris Smile)

Didn't show up in the "sneak peek" last night I'm afraid, had to wait for the cover to appear today...

Look at the highlight...

Oo dat den? Yep, it's Lucy Big Grin

And we already know from last week's issue that she's doing her column again this week.

Feature and column... Nuts is a definite to buy this week chaps Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yep... definitely worth the 1.70 this week Big Smile

Lucy doing her usual sterling work in her column... and looking absolutely beautiful again. And we have a new header pic, too... unfortunately slightly blurred due to being so small, but Lucy's looking very sweet Big Smile

Then she gives us more of a challenge as it were with the main feature pic. "Yeah, it's me. What you going to do about it?" I love Lucy's slightly aggressive-sexy pics Cloud 9

Lucy does it again Big Grin
Martman

Contributions: 3

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Is this the only new pic she has this week or are there others?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Those three pics (feature pic, column pic, column header pic) are all there are, it's an "Eva presents..." feature so there are three pics of Eva and then one each of various other models including the one of Lucy. There is another pic of Lucy in an ad for videos on your phone but it's just a smaller version of the main feature pic.
Martman

Contributions: 3

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

We need another Lucy Nuts shoot......
striker

Contributions: 11

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Her tits look smaller.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy looking smokin as usual, need more pics!!! They'll probably release more in the coming weeks. I don't think her tits have shrunk, it's likely to be just the way she's positioned.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yes... positioning, lighting and all sorts of things make a big difference... have a look at the first and third photos from Lucy's cracking feature a month ago, they look quite different sizes in those two pics and yet they were only taken a few seconds apart.

Having said that, striker, you could try passing that pic to that divot you were arguing with who wouldn't believe they were real...

And as regards a new shoot, it's definitely worth writing to Nuts and telling them directly Wink
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Damn still no new Lucy vids Sad that's kinda disappointing at least we got some new pics. So were this weeks new pics taken from her last cover shoot? The hair style was the same in the third pic, personaly i preferred when she just had normal straightened hair or combed Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yes, same shoot, they quite often supply the pics of the models who are not the "presenter" of this sort of feature from previous shoots.

I don't think we'll have too long to wait for the next shoot... don't ask me to put a figure on it, always some risk of falling victim to a wind-up in passing things like this on Hehe but certainly the info about the videos not appearing has proved to be accurate (thankyou Wink)

Personally I love Lucy's hairstyle in this pic, I prefer it when she doesn't have it dead straight... and I do like the shots where she's lying on her back and her hair all sort of explodes out around her head in a great luxuriant halo Smile Lucy has said she thinks her hair is one of her best features, and I rate those shots as a significant part of the supporting evidence Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: