Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

brilliant, cant wait to get home tonight and find that posted through my letterbox! one of my fav' Lucy pics and its now a poster Smile
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No Truth About Women again Sad , but more than made up for by the fantastic poster, and BRILLIANT pic of Lucy in the 'best bums' feature.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...Sorry for the delay in posting these... one of my computers, displaying a fine lack of consideration for the important things in life, decided to choose today to eat its root filesystem for absolutely no reason whatsoever, forcing me to spend several hours fixing it when I needed to be dealing with the scans...

It is indeed the case that Lucy's column is still missing, which is a shame Sad but not too unexpected given her prominence elsewhere in the mag... think its reappearance will be in an issue which doesn't otherwise feature Lucy.

I'm afraid I can't agree with Lucy's comment attached to the stairs pic... sorry Lucy Wink but the pic itself is the proof. Lucy's bum is precisely spot-on, slim and elegant - as I have said once or twice before Smile - and a perfect match to the rest of her figure. If it was any bigger it wouldn't suit her, and an awful lot of her pics - not just the overt bum shots - wouldn't work anything like as well as they do.

Chanelle's bum also is quite the opposite of an ideal, it looks like my little niece's bum and is a major contributor to the unpleasant impression she gives of not being old enough to model. That impression is strongly reinforced in the pics of her alongside Lucy, who is beyond question a complete mature woman - Lucy could almost be a 35-year-old in a 25-year-old's body, which is a strong part of her attraction. It also has the effect that in shoots where she is dressed as a schoolgirl she doesn't in the least actually look like one, she looks simply like a grown woman dressing up... which again makes those pics so much more attractive. But it also means that Lucy is one of the worst people to photograph with Chanelle, because the contrast simply makes Chanelle look even more immature... that's why I hate those pics so much, seeing them makes me feel like Gary Glitter. Wry

Anyway... enough of the bum analysis Hehe here are the clicky piccies... and unquestionably superb they are Big Grin we may already be familiar with both of them but they most definitely stand the repetition Big Grin ...once again: Lucy rocks Cloud 9

Still can't rate the second one quite as highly as the version I've got though Wink

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I love the second pic.
I think it's one of my all times favorites.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ah well.

You might need to enlarge your favourites space now... Wink

There is a new gallery of new Lucy pics up on the Nuts website Big Grin

Some of them have already been in the magazine. More of them have not Big Grin and some of them - in particular the ones with the white background - are real knock-you-backwards stuff Cloud 9

Lucy strikes again Thumb Up!

It is unfortunate that it is unlikely (albeit not impossible) that - having been on the website - the new ones will appear in the magazine. Because they truly deserve to... just look at the first one Cloud 9

...so don't forget to vote for Lucy on the Nuts website now will you? Wink

Download the whole lot from rapidshare:

lucy-pinder-nuts-website-18-03-09.tar.gz 1.5MB

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

All the above pictures are featured in the "review of the week" currently up on the Nuts website. As one might expect Smile

We also get a couple of bonuses... these two. Yes, we have seen them both before. But I agree with Nuts that they bear repetition Big Smile

...now don't forget to vote for Lucy in the Best Boobs contest! Information Received the other night confirms that this vote definitely is important. Don't let Lucy down!

paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nice pics even if we have seen them before. Voting numbers still change from page to page. Lucy seems to be stuck in 5th place. Can't work out Jana Defi at no.1, Sophie or Rosie, maybe, but Jana is hardly in Nuts, zoo or the papers.

I have voted about a LOT today, clearing my cookies each time just in case.
The percentage for Lucy hasn't even moved. I wonder if it uses your IP address?

The other factor is that it is not a vote of girl vs girl but rather a percentage out of 100.

So if 1 girl was only voted for once and rated 10, she would get 100% and sit top of the poll. Also if Lucy has say 10 times the votes than another it will take ten times that amount to move her percentage.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well one would hope they have some sort of weighting system to account for that, otherwise it's a bit silly... anyone's guess whether they do or not though.

It doesn't use cookies, but it may use your IP. Dunno though. If it did it would end up discounting all the votes from everyone on AOL... perhaps it serves extra tracking code only to AOL users, but I strongly doubt it. It doesn't seem to track the actual voting at all... it looks very much as if you can go and vote as many times as you like. Big Smile

...And we should do... not only does Lucy indeed seem to be stuck at 5th, she seems to have dropped a % or so over the evening. This one IS IMPORTANT, so I make no apologies for reposting the link: Vote for Lucy Pinder in the Nuts Best Boobs contest Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

- Be in Nuts tomorrow Big Laugh
- Yeah? There's nothing advertised on the website, it doesn't say Lucy anything in any of the blurb for the new issue...
- Definitely Big Grin
- Is it the column back...? (feels like five-year-old on Christmas Eve)
- Er Hehe
(etc.)

...fast forward to about 5 in the morning...

- Is. It. The. Column?
- No.
- Aww I was really hoping...

,,,fast forward to later on when the cover of the new issue has finally appeared...

- Well there's a pic on the front at least, looks like you were right Smile
- Did you ever doubt me?
- No Blush

...fast forward to this evening. Bought the magazine...

Well there is a pic of Lucy on the front cover. Rather a good one Big Smile - but it's only a wee sticker, lovely pic but too small... and inside there is no column Irked although there is an even smaller pic of Lucy from some geezer who happened to bump into her and got someone to take a pic, or something.

Dead disappointed that there's still no sign of Lucy's column... but at least she is featured even if only in a minor way. And yeah, I do get the joke Big Laugh

Looks like a case of something like Nuts 1, Informant 2... Wink

(...The vote still isn't going anywhere near well enough. Sad Don't forget...)

Yurr be the pics anyway...

Dib

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucky guy! Yuck
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Do you remember the Nuts streetlife gallery from last year? Right "chamber of horrors" that was... takes a lot to make me feel good about my appearance, but that gallery did Big Grin - Poor Lucy though! Wry

Actually that guy reminds me of someone, I can't think who - not someone famous, someone I've met somewhere, and I just know I'm going to find it hilarious when I remember who it is Big Grin

While I'm at it... Don't forget to give Lucy a 10 in the Nuts Best Boobs contest!

...Anyway.

Lucy's column is back!!! Bounce Bounce Bounce

The long-awaited return has happened! Knew it would... though it has been suspenseful waiting Big Grin

Once again Lucy repeats her advice not to put on a different "face" to try and get with someone... Sound advice as usual but it's kind of worrying how many people she has to say it to...

Makes me laugh seeing "Paul from Chester" asking Lucy how to get his girlfriend to "change" (increase) her enthusiasm for certain practices... I'd be happier myself if she didn't!

...And we get a sweet picture Cloud 9

Clicky piccy:

Dib

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Sweet pic indeed. Cloud 9
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

its sooooo annoying that my subscription hasnt come through the post, or i would be able to checkk it out for myself! grrrr
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...but you got it eventually, right? So it's not as bad as Lucy's column being missing again this week Sad

Still, there is some compensation Smile the Nuts website now has up a feature entitled Topless glamour models celebrate Easter. It features something of a Lucy extravaganza Big Grin

Most of the pics are from the same set as posted further up this page... so here are the other ones. We've seen them all before but given that there's nothing in the magazine this week I reckon they're worth posting. And really, when is a picture of Lucy ever not Wink

Dib

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
...but you got it eventually, right? So it's not as bad as Lucy's column being missing again this week Sad

Still, there is some compensation Smile the Nuts website now has up a feature entitled Topless glamour models celebrate Easter. It features something of a Lucy extravaganza Big Grin

Most of the pics are from the same set as posted further up this page... so here are the other ones. We've seen them all before but given that there's nothing in the magazine this week I reckon they're worth posting. And really, when is a picture of Lucy ever not Wink

That pic is awesome. So sexy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: