Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

- Well there's nothing in either the Star or the Sport today...
- Check the Nuts website...
- I am doing... Type ...no, nothing there, the "this issue" is still last week's Big Grin can't see the new one having anything though, not two weeks in a row...
- There will be something...
- There isn't!
- Check it!

...Well I kept checking it and sooner or later sure enough there was something Big Grin

We have a gallery of 69 Lucy pics Big Grin including all the ones from the shoot in last week's issue...

And two new ones Big Grin ...Though neither of them is entirely... what's the word. Unfamiliar? Unexpected?

This corking pic is certainly not entirely unfamiliar and is hugely appreciated Big Smile

And there's this one! Cloud 9 Waaa... Nearly a year old now but how sweet... and how good to see it Cloud 9 Heart

Definitely up on Cloud 9 after that Big Smile

Here are the rest of the pics in an archive:

lucy-pinder-nuts-69-pics-02-02-10.tar.gz 4.2MB

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I don't understand why those 2 pics didn't make it into last weeks issue? Anyway great pics
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It isn't like what happens when you go to a local photographer's studio to get family portraits done to put on the mantelpiece. They don't do it by getting an idea of what particular pics/poses they want to put in the magazine and then taking just those pics. Shoots comprise hundreds or even thousands of pics and then they pick the "best" ones to go in the magazine. The inevitable result is we never get to see most of them and there are hundreds of real crackers that never see the light of day Sad

The second pic isn't even from the shoot for last week's issue, it's from the same set as these:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well there's nothing of Lucy in Nuts this week (apart from ads for pics on your phone) Sad so I hope the above repeated pics go some way to make up for it. And the column seems to be undergoing a change of format Sad as they said last week it's Sophie doing it this week, apparently it'll be Rosie Jones next week, and the email address for it has been changed and no longer refers to Lucy. Oi, Nuts! Give Lucy her column back!

However there is something important in it... there is a reader survey which you can send in and win 500. No, that's not the important bit Smile the important bit is that there are quite a lot of questions to which readers of this forum can provide significant answers Wink

Such as: What are the three things you most like about Nuts? 1) Lucy's features...
Are there any columnists you'd like to see in Nuts? Lucy's back as a regular feature...
What would you like to see more of in Nuts? Lucy...
Who's your favourite cover girl? Lucy...
If Nuts could do one thing that would make you buy it every week, what would it be? Have something of Lucy in every issue...

I'm sure you get the idea Big Grin

There is an online version of the survey here too.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ive put the survey on the other forum hope lots of people do it Smile

its a pity about the column its Lucys and the pic last week was great.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It would be. It was a Zoe McConnell pic Smile best glamour photographer out there, as I've said many times before... See Lucy's 2010 calendar for proof Wink

I definitely think women make better glamour photographers than men. They are better at seeing the whole of the subject rather than just the purely sexual aspect, and thereby capturing the model's personality as well as her looks. Last week's column pic of Lucy demonstrates this very well... she's not done badly with this week's pic of Sophie either.

Sophie is a lovely lass and she has written some good answers but I am bound to say... not up to Lucy's standard Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lets hope that survey lets nuts know that we want to see more of our favorite girl... Lucy!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Indeed so, and especially as regards her column which I regard as something of an insult... Lucy's done a wonderful job of it over the years, so why on earth take it away and give it to other people?

There is nothing of Lucy in Nuts this Tuesday Sad No videos from her latest shoot have appeared either... so by way of compensation with some not-unrelated pics here are these Smile (sorry about the quality, they're not my scans and someone had made a half-a**ed effort at cleaning them up before which makes doing a proper job much harder.)

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

great pics, where did you originally get them? just curious
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The pics are from "American Curves" magazine. It's often the case that a shoot is done with the primary aim of providing pics for a particular magazine (Nuts, usually) but not actually by that magazine, and pics from it then show up in other magazines. As to where I got these particular copies of them, though, I'm afraid I have no memory whatsoever... Some Random Website Somewhere is the best I can do Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Cheers
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:51 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks for uploading.
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oh im back from holiday Smile

amazing pictures!
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Welcome back! Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
Welcome back! Smile

Could say the same to you chris as you've been AWOL since your resignation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: