Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
L1quid

Contributions: 37

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:01 pm    Subject: loool Reply with quote

lol patriot, dont worry we all felt like that when we saw the pics Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
ssstrrugliin t tpe funggers ntt wirkun

Hehe

RockyMoney wrote:
My copy finaly arrived, I was just Reading through and this week Lucy is giving advice with sex instead of relationship advice!

The title has changed, the content hasn't though Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
It sadly sais that S Howard will be answering the Q's next week Sad is this just temporarily or for good do u think?

Well they're still quoting lucy@nutsmag.co.uk as the email address to send the questions to...

I think it's part of the same messing about with the column that has seen such a deplorable lack of regularity in its appearances over the past year. Seems to me they have some doubts about its popularity and are trying to "gee it up", the racier title being one aspect of this, ringing the changes in the models writing it being another. Misguided, I think, nothing against Sophie but Lucy is definitely the "Nuts darling" and they should keep it hers... if it is losing popularity I don't think different writers are going to change that much, simply ensuring the regularity of its appearance - with Lucy as the writer - is what is needed. They are, after all, still getting people writing in to it, so it still has appeal and usefulness, and it makes sense to use their most popular model - ie. Lucy - to promote it.

Robster wrote:
Thanks very much again Pigeon. Must go and buy my own copy!!! Big Smile

Yes, definitely do this Big Smile As with all Lucy's shoots, don't let my provision of the scans put anyone off actually buying the magazine. On the contrary, treat them as I in part intend them - as advertising to show just how worthwhile it is to buy the magazine Smile after all no matter how much I try to preserve quality no scan is ever as good as the original it was scanned from, so you will still make a short-term gain from getting the originals on paper... And more importantly, you will make a long-term gain as they will observe that the sales of an issue with Lucy in it are good, and give her more features - which is what we all want. So don't just buy one copy - buy two - I did Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Grendel and I both do, see page 27 Smile The theme of the shoot is quite different - the Maxim one looks to me like Lucy is a Hollywood actress doing a promo shoot for her latest sexy film - but they both have the same sort of "edgy" feel to them... Lucy's shoots are usually pretty "easy-going", but the Maxim one and this one are almost "challenging", as if Lucy is saying "yeah? well check this out". And yes, this one is much, much better Smile
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It's a shame reflecting on that maxim shoot that this one is missing some similar epic rear view pics, maybe some will come out when the set gets onto the nuts website.
Heres hoping anyway Thumb Up! (like i would really be disapointed if there wasn't Roll Eyes )
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thoroughly agreed Smile I'm keeping my eye open for the gallery to appear! (And the videos...)
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:44 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

great pix everyone!! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Just for you BaBaBooey Wink

BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

thx Pigeon Hehe
Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nice picture of Lucy Pinder
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lovely Pic Thumb Up!
unrated

Contributions: 24

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wow
All Lucy Pinder pics are great
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Would i be right in saying Lucy makes an appearance in Nuts magazine every 3-4 weeks? Just wondering.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It's been running somewhat that way in recent months but it would be a mistake to actually expect regularity of that order. In 2008, by contrast, her appearances were noticeably more sporadic. It's more of a chaotic function than a periodic one Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

K Wonder how long it'll be before she's in it again, I can't wait Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: