Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Don't think it was Vikki, I have a good idea who it is, but not 100% sure. Nuts would not waste a known 'name' in a shoot with Lucy without putting her in the article and on the cover.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yes, not Vikki Blows...

Shoot date 08-01-10, paulb11, if that helps your deductions Wink

paulb11

Contributions: 140

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Check your PM's when you are less busy and see if we agree.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I have just bought this week's Nuts Big Grin

Lucy's shoot has been sadly and badly spoiled by abysmal presentation... Nuts layout designers, do just lay off with the huge banners and captions over the top of the photos, it's not only entirely unnecessary, it ruins the pics. We want to see Lucy, not some big blob of red or black ink covering her lovely form.

But the shoot itself is... beyond compare, a truly amazing piece of work, definitely the best thing Lucy has ever done for Nuts Cloud 9 Cloud 9 A new departure... and definitely a worthwhile one, it is definitely to be hoped Lucy does more such "challenging" shoots. She has really given us a cracker here Big Grin

Yeh Ive got the mag too youre right about the presentation. wtf do they have to put stupid crap like fake dymo labels all over the pics for it does ruin it. its a right shame cos this shoot is REALLY REALLY ACE WOW AMAZING Big Grin Big Grin Cloud 9 Spinning Eyes Thud

so thank you for cleaning them up cant wait for the last one Smile
Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Fantastic pictures of Lucy Pinder. Thnaks.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Endlich ist alles gemacht Big Grin

Probably Lucy's best ever shoot... cleaned up to the best of my ability, it's not perfect but I'm glad it's appreciated Smile

Perhaps the only other shoot she has done which is on a comparable level with this is the unpostable music shoot... such a shame that still hasn't been properly published.

This one, I think, is better though Big Grin

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Music shoot? I don't recal this, got any pics to show from it?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

As I said, it's unpostable... all bar six pics which have been officially released in one manner or another; they are here.
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

havent you forgotten something? Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Huh?

....AAAARRGGHHH!!! Yikes!

I am a complete and utter mongoloid spaz.

BangHead

Watch this space...
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Perhaps the only other shoot she has done which is on a comparable level with this is the unpostable music shoot... such a shame that still hasn't been properly published.

I agree with you 100%, Pigeon. I've recently had the opportunity to see (what I believe is) the full forbidden "rockstar" set, although watermarked of course. While seeing it I couldn't stop thinking how sad it was that the very best Lucy's photoshoot to date IMHO is not properly avaliable to her fans.

This one is on par with the rockstar set, for me. I don't know, maybe there's too many "good-girl-next-door" sets, and I like to see Lucy with more edgy looks, if you catch my drift. The amazing (though damn short) Maxim photoshoot is another perfect example.

Plus, the sluttier (no offense meant) facial make-up is definitely a plus for me.

Smoke-fCensoredg HOT!!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

why cant you post these so called forbidden pics? they copyrighted or something? what website could i see them on?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yep... copyrighted. One might say "more so than usual", which means not only no pics, but no links and no distribution either. The six pics I pointed you to are all that are "allowed out" I'm afraid...

Grendel wrote:
This one is on par with the rockstar set, for me. I don't know, maybe there's too many "good-girl-next-door" sets, and I like to see Lucy with more edgy looks, if you catch my drift. The amazing (though damn short) Maxim photoshoot is another perfect example.

Plus, the sluttier (no offense meant) facial make-up is definitely a plus for me.

Completely agree... the less "tame" shoots are superb, and Lucy is supremely good at that sort of thing... and without sacrificing any of her notable class, either. The Maxim shoot was a bit let down by the number of pics in which Lucy wasn't looking at the camera, but apart from that it was indeed another corker of the same type.

Facial expressions, too, as well as the makeup...

I'm thinking Lucy ought to do some shoots for Bizarre magazine, as Sophie has done, or something of the kind, where this kind of look is more the norm rather than the rare exception it is in Nuts.

...And this is what kilbs was on about. Yes, I forgot to look inside the back cover of the magazine BangHead Lucy, what are you doing, making a shoot so good I forget to look for all of it Hehe

RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great pics, here's hoping shes in next weeks issue! Fingers crossed Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

What would you guys say the theme was for this photoshoot? It's different in a very good way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: