Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
That really sucks! I was expecting to get some of those videos, too, from the "Last" shoot. Damnit damnit damnit. They have in their possession thousands of great photos and high definition videos, and they'll never see the light of day.

hopefully former staff leak pics and vids Weep
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

So will this forum remain as active now that Lucy Pinder will not be modelling for Nuts.co.uk any longer? Our sources of Lucy Pinder material were already quite low, no?

I predict forum activity will dwindle down significantly.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
So will this forum remain as active now that Lucy Pinder will not be modelling for Nuts.co.uk any longer? Our sources of Lucy Pinder material were already quite low, no?

In terms of Lucy related posts, there probably won't be much difference. Over the last few months, aside from comments on the odd Nuts shoot, there hasn't been much discussion. And I don't think Pigeon, wherever he may be, has any intention in closing this place up. So, now and then when something worthwhile does happen (Alice Hawkins shoot for example), someone will post it and others will comment. Basically, I don't think it'll be much different than it is now. The Other models section on the other hand, that'll take a hit.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

A sobering sight: just been in my local Sainsbury and there are no copies of Nuts on the shelf (behind the Nuts tab). So either they've chucked away the copies that didn't sell (as it normally would be time for another issue now) or more likely, all the copies have sold out.
2013arthus

Contributions: 180

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

Guys check this out!

Left_Hander

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Besides looking at a beautiful woman, what am I meant to be checking out?
2013arthus

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Left_Hander wrote:

i wrote "check this out" because these are quite new to me. found on a fb page.the 1st one is like 1st time i saw it. and absolutely she is a very beautiful woman.
Left_Hander

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

2013arthus wrote:
Left_Hander wrote:

i wrote "check this out" because these are quite new to me. found on a fb page.the 1st one is like 1st time i saw it. and absolutely she is a very beautiful woman.

Oh, ok. I thought there was something odd about the pictures. Like a game of spot the difference Hehe
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

2013arthus wrote:
Left_Hander wrote:

I had assumed you weren't familiar with Lucy's earlier stuff.

Check out the forum gallery, you can search it by date and it's probably the largest online collection of Lucy you'll find anywhere (even if some of the pics are a little modified) http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/gallery.php?p=20&r=&year_s=2003&year_f=2004&ps=1
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
gokkunfan wrote:

In terms of Lucy related posts, there probably won't be much difference. Over the last few months, aside from comments on the odd Nuts shoot, there hasn't been much discussion. And I don't think Pigeon, wherever he may be, has any intention in closing this place up. So, now and then when something worthwhile does happen (Alice Hawkins shoot for example), someone will post it and others will comment. Basically, I don't think it'll be much different than it is now. The Other models section on the other hand, that'll take a hit.

Lucy has never been prolific over the last 5 years or so. In the early days you had such as the Daily Star shoots. Also OT and Zoo the odd times. Most came from Nuts but that dwindled compared to the early days. All the other work was just odd bits here and there. This of course has worked to Lucy's advantage. As Lucy hasn't over done it like some such as Jodie Gasson. Who's website shoots just look all the same now. Same poses, same clothes, same sets. Nothing looks new anymore or even dare I say fresh. I think this has always been why so many like Lucy more. Well that and Lucy been drop dead gorgeous Wink

Pinderlust - They have to return any unsold magazine of Nuts within a week of them going on sale. Even if it was the last one. I doubt very much if they sold out, sorry to say. As Nuts sale have dropped off a lot from just last year alone. Hence why it has stopped production.
2013arthus

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri May 09, 2014 5:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
2013arthus wrote:
Left_Hander wrote:

I had assumed you weren't familiar with Lucy's earlier stuff.

Check out the forum gallery, you can search it by date and it's probably the largest online collection of Lucy you'll find anywhere (even if some of the pics are a little modified) http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/gallery.php?p=20&r=&year_s=2003&year_f=2004&ps=1

thanks man!! Smile
kronolight

Contributions: 1

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:12 pm    Subject: Thanks Reply with quote

@ This is a great information it can help me, thanks for sharing.

lighting effects
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

timeleaper

Contributions: 64

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Love that mouth open pic! She is soooo beautiful its mind blowing!
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

timeleaper wrote:
Love that mouth open pic! She is soooo beautiful its mind blowing!

So do I! It's such a shame that she basically stopped smiling in her later years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: