Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 252, 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
Somehow I'm thinking this is just a publicity stunt to boost sales.
Yes I though the same. I can't ignore this feeling of strategy behind this announced dead. Nuts could be programmed for rising from the ashes (new name, new formula, new energy, more fun, more boobs, etc), and then appealing customers again.

This is possible but it's not so important. I'm rather more interested by this last interview where she exposes herself innocently... Cloud 9

In France, Lads Mag is sometime translated in "magazine pour jeunes machos assumés", i.e. magazines for young assumated macho men. Hehe And I suppose that it's an objective observation... Well, if she thinks that to educate young men in this sense is "to give tools to get ahead in life"... then I really hope that early furure will give her some different points of view on life. Wry
jdc

Contributions: 1

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy Lover wrote:
gokkunfan wrote:

Is there any video of the champagne popping out scene ?

Please oh please can someone tell me who sells the lingerie that Lucy is wearing on the cover of nuts 24th January 2014, the pink lace and satin set.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Yes I though the same. I can't ignore this feeling of strategy behind this announced dead. Nuts could be programmed for rising from the ashes (new name, new formula, new energy, more fun, more boobs, etc), and then appealing customers again.

Lets hope so Tongue
patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nuts have also treated us to a new Lucy gallery today which includes these previously unseen pics from the August 2013 issue

And these from the July 2013 Calendar issue previously only available as mixed res mag rips

BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

great post!! hopefully this isnt the end for Lucy and the rest of the girls Clap
Left_Hander

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

This shoot is so simple yet I think it show the emotion that they are trying to portray. I really hope this isn't the last we see of the girls, I need my fix!
2013arthus

Contributions: 180

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts Magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:

stared at those eyes like 45 mins continuously last night. Just pure emotion is there. so real, so true and so gorgeous. just can't forget those eyes! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Love Love Love Love
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
I am totally agreed Arthus!
The make-up helps a lot, but Lucy signs a nice performance in this face expression. I am touched!Love It's very far from the average usual level of Nuts.
I'm just dreaming to see her acting happyness with as much intensity. Cloud 9
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy looks as fantastic now as in 2004. If anything Lucy's getting better with age. The shoot itself is again another Nuts disappointment. They could have done something really special. Getting some of the old Nuts girls back to appear. Even in a fully clothed shoot. Ladies such as Michelle Marsh, Kitty Lea, Kelly Hall, etc.

Looking at the shoot for the models concerned. I think only Lucy P and Emma came out looking good. For the others it just didn't seem to suit to me.
patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Lucy looks as fantastic now as in 2004. If anything Lucy's getting better with age. The shoot itself is again another Nuts disappointment. They could have done something really special. Getting some of the old Nuts girls back to appear. Even in a fully clothed shoot. Ladies such as Michelle Marsh, Kitty Lea, Kelly Hall, etc.

Looking at the shoot for the models concerned. I think only Lucy P and Emma came out looking good. For the others it just didn't seem to suit to me.

For me it was more of a case that the front cover hit so hard it was nearly impossible for the rest of the issue to stand up to it.
patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well that's the end of that then guess there's no out takes from this week's issue 😭😭😭😭😭

gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That really sucks! I was expecting to get some of those videos, too, from the "Last" shoot. Damnit damnit damnit. They have in their possession thousands of great photos and high definition videos, and they'll never see the light of day.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Cry Cry Cry Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: