Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 251, 252, 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hotshot

Contributions: 49

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:43 am    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder in Nuts Magazine Reply with quote

2013arthus wrote:
Friendlee wrote:
Guys, I have some questions about a specific photo shoot by a Lucy Pinder.

It's about Nuts Magazine October 30, 2012 Part 2.

1. Lucy is shown to be wearing 4 bras in the shoot, why wear 4 different white bras when they look barely different?

2. IN the second and third section of the shoot lucy is posing on a weird irregular object, what is it called?

3. This is similar to the second question, in the fourth section Lucy is lying down on some sort of glass table, what is it called any why does Lucy pose on it?

4. I haven't seen any pictures of Lucy in the fourth section besides the screenshot, I have searched the gallery and Nuts and have received nothing, does anybody know if there is any?

Thanks.

dude, why don't you post some of them?? then we can tell, right?
Grandad

good topic.
Friendlee

Contributions: 10

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts Magazine Reply with quote

Sorry I forgot to do that,

https://vimeo.com/52681172 here's the video.

I'm not allowed to upload images sadly, but if you look through the video, there are 4 sections, you can identify that Lucy wore 4 different bras, and you can see the objects that I previously listed.[/img]
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:47 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder in Nuts Magazine Reply with quote

Friendlee wrote:
Guys, I have some questions about a specific photo shoot by a Lucy Pinder.

It's about Nuts Magazine October 30, 2012 Part 2.

1. Lucy is shown to be wearing 4 bras in the shoot, why wear 4 different white bras when they look barely different?

2. IN the second and third section of the shoot lucy is posing on a weird irregular object, what is it called?

3. This is similar to the second question, in the fourth section Lucy is lying down on some sort of glass table, what is it called any why does Lucy pose on it?

4. I haven't seen any pictures of Lucy in the fourth section besides the screenshot, I have searched the gallery and Nuts and have received nothing, does anybody know if there is any?

Thanks.

1. White and light were in the theme of this shoot so they are all white.Next, the photographer certainly tryed different models of bras in accord with his (her) inspiration, and sorted out the pictures at the end.

2. This object is called a seat Big Smile . Yes it's a modern design and the photographer certainly chose this for the staging because of its feminine curves.

3. It's a 'design' seat too, but without back. The photographer certainly wanted to play with its transparancy...

4. ... but he (she) certainly didn't find the expected effect because I didn't see some pic with it.

Pics of this shoot (one of the best of Nuts) are viewable in the gallery of this website . Wink

Friendlee

Contributions: 10

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts Magazine Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice, what I meant in the 2nd and 3rd question was the specific name for the seat/chair, I obviously know what it is, thanks if you know what it is.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You are so mean snowflake Hehe ..well Friendlee, my friend ..don't worry about Snowflake..he normally is a very Friendlee guy Smile ..i guess not too many people here know a whole lot about weird chairs and tables...i personally think it was one of her best shoots in recent times
hotshot

Contributions: 49

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
You are so mean snowflake Hehe ..well Friendlee, my friend ..don't worry about Snowflake..he normally is a very Friendlee guy Smile ..i guess not too many people here know a whole lot about weird chairs and tables...i personally think it was one of her best shoots in recent times

exactly word. That shoot was very best in recently time.
snowflake

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hehe
Really Friendlee, there's no harm not to have seen that these objects weren't chairs. Smile I don't think it exists a special name for these chairs, excepted their commercial name...

Now, we are in the Nuts thread and I wonder if we'll still abled to feed it in 1 month... Wry

But it's a good idea to come back on this 2 years ago Nuts shoot. I think to know this theme was already used with other models but Lucy is really wonderfull in this role. Cloud 9

Discussion about this shoot in page 210 of this thread.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

My Heart actually sank when i saw this, the simple cover of Lucy say a thousand words Cry

aenarion1901

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep Weep
Dizzler

Contributions: 39

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Didn't expect it so soon. Gutted. Sad
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Sad Cry ....yes...but look at Lucy's solo pic...its one of her best ever...no bloody photo-shop, air brushing at all...these idiots at Nuts could have done this earlier..and for all the models too..and we're talking about the best glamour models in the world...but noooo...cause there's always a money-spinning scheme to work on...now all the nuts pics that we wish we could have seen in better resolution in the past 10 years will turn up in other magazines or paid websites in the next 6-10 months...so don't worry boys..Nuts shutting down may not be such a bad thing after all Smile
Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Will there be a vid, and will Lucy show her nipples as it's the last Nuts vid ever?
snowflake

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hehe
I always said that I hate Nuts. I always said that things should evolve.
I am very curious to see what will fill this hole in Lucy's career... Scratch Chin And I want to be optimistic.

NB: a special thought for our friend Pigeon who is still hostage of terrosists in this foreign country of Silence since more than 143 days. Wink
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That is s**tty news. My sources for nude pics of women like Lucy Pinder and Holly Peers were already pretty minimal, but now I just had an entire source die.

Somehow I'm thinking this is just a publicity stunt to boost sales. Rock groups do this from time to time under the guise of "Final Tour." It draws fans out in hordes to purchase tickets (or in this case, magazines), thinking it will be the LAST time they ever see the act/group. I wouldn't be extremely surprised if Nuts came back after a short hiatus, and saw profits increase as a result of depriving fans of quality nude smut.

If they don't return, then that sucks. My hopes of ever seeing any of their High Resolution photos (not the airbrushed low resolution s**t they've been releasing for 10 years) or HD videos (not the low resolution low quality stuff they've been releasing for about 5 years) has just been squashed a bit.

So they took all those photos for 10 years. I wonder why they don't just dump them all to their website now. I wonder especially because they're running a "VIP" pay-for-pr0n section, but not giving the customers anything 21st century high quality.

Oh, and here are some pics they had up there today... appear to be some of her calendar pics in the collection. I'm not sure if they've all been posted before, but here goes...

sorry for dupes
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nuts UK 2nd May 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: