Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 249, 250, 251 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2013arthus

Contributions: 177

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

guys, do you think Lucy's boobs got a little big?? i found them bigger from the last issue.
donbalon

Contributions: 124

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Best nuts shoot for a long time
[url=http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/images/lucy-pinder/lucy-pinder-nuts-magazine-21-03-2014-132-11274.jpg]

Agreed. These are quality shots, and the one of Lucy on her back makes her look incredibly stacked - as if she'll find it hard to stand up again Hehe
donbalon

Contributions: 124

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Sorry for the duplicate post

No need to apologise for anything, Patriot - so many stunning shots of Lucy in lingerie (and getting it off) is pure gold Cloud 9
nimblebug

Contributions: 7

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:23 am    Subject: _ Reply with quote

patriot, these images only for users of the iPhone?
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

nimblebug wrote:

These pics I believe are only in the interactive mag that used to be iPhone/pad only. I think it may now be available on android i need to check it out

patriot wrote:

and a couple of crappy itunes pics, I'm looking for better versions

patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
nimblebug wrote:

These pics I believe are only in the interactive mag that used to be iPhone/pad only. I think it may now be available on android i need to check it out

Apple only Thumb Down
nimblebug

Contributions: 7

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:52 am    Subject: _ Reply with quote

ty Sad
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:24 am    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

2013arthus wrote:
guys, do you think Lucy's boobs got a little big?? i found them bigger from the last issue.

That is just the use of photoshop. If you look at all recent Lucy shoots in Nuts. Lucy's breast grow and shrink all the time. Then if you take Lucy's website shoots into this too and again you get mixed sizes.

Why can't they just leave the natural beauty of Lucy alone Weep
2013arthus

Contributions: 177

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:29 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
2013arthus wrote:

That is just the use of photoshop. If you look at all recent Lucy shoots in Nuts. Lucy's breast grow and shrink all the time. Then if you take Lucy's website shoots into this too and again you get mixed sizes.

Weep [/b]
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:53 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
2013arthus wrote:

I'm also wondering why. I will never understand why they always use photoshop for Lucy's pics. She really does not need it!
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:58 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder Reply with quote

Le 5e metacarpien wrote:
Poggy wrote:
2013arthus wrote:

I'm also wondering why. I will never understand why they always use photoshop for Lucy's pics. She really does not need it!

Everything is photoshopped one way or another.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

People are paied for this! They should better employ scriptwriters! Hehe

According to me, this shoot stays unforunately in the same illusion. Sad
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

New Lucy video up and it's a cracker Cloud 9

http://bcove.me/sr0sj4u7
sshady93

Contributions: 13

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
New Lucy video up and it's a cracker Cloud 9

http://bcove.me/sr0sj4u7

arggg cant see it, I'm in foreign country Sad
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm not sure which video he linked, but the latest vid from Nuts (and many other videos) can of course be found in the Lucy Pinder megathread at, with many download options (as opposed to having to stream the vids):

http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showpost.php?p=725277&postcount=63
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: